Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      So close...
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And in the understatement of the year:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

There can no longer be any doubt...this White House is Putin's *****.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Agreed. This latest thing is the in-your-face proof.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Agreed. This latest thing is the in-your-face proof.
              And the MAGAts...will still deny it.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

And the MAGAts...will still deny it.
                It's one thing to have good relations with Russia, it's another thing to be their beech.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  It's one thing to have good relations with Russia, it's another thing to be their beech.
                  Normal people know that...the MAGAts do not.
                  If the GOP doesn't do something here...and if staffers (John Kelly) don't start fleeing like rats...then they are MAGAts...words no longer matter for me...do something....don't just condemn it on social media and think that's enough.
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Keep trying to sell the Kool-aid. As you hold onto the bag, your deception is starting to fade. The bluff has been called.

Comment

Normal people know that...the MAGAts do not.
                      If the GOP doesn't do something here...and if staffers (John Kelly) don't start fleeing like rats...then they are MAGAts...words no longer matter for me...do something....don't just condemn it on social media and think that's enough.
                      I cannot wait to hear what Sarah has to say.

Like W Kamau said, he loves Sarah. Everyone needs a Sarah for a friend. Someone who will stone-cold lie to others' faces to protect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I read that Trump said both countries were responsible for the breakdown in their relationship, but haven't seen a quote of that nature specifically referring to the hacking.
                        Probably came from left-wing rag trying to keep the smear alive. What you state in this quote is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I cannot wait to hear what Sarah has to say.

Like W Kamau said, he loves Sarah. Everyone needs a Sarah for a friend. Someone who will stone-cold lie to others' faces to protect you.
                          Sarah will be in complete agreement with everything that was said. The jig's up.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Keep trying to sell the Kool-aid. As you hold onto the bag, your deception is starting to fade. The bluff has been called.
                            Ok...Comrade MAGAt.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Trump is a pit bull for the truth. Today's news:

"I have president Putin, he just said it's not Russia. I will say this. I don't see any reason why it would be," President Trump said, standing at podium side-by-side with the Russian president during a joint press conference Putin in Helsinki, Finland.

He continued: “So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

The man drives a hard bargain.

Comment

Very Centrist of Trump to give time to the side that's not getting any love. What a trooper he is trying to square everything up.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X