Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Should see him as the GOP's nominee for the Florida Senate seat in 2022, after he primaries Rubio.
    That name, Stopler. Sounds kinda……………………………………… ……………..German.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

What in the actual fu** is this drivel?

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I wake up every day and can’t believe we elected this knob.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I don't.....I mean.....what in the actual.....good Lord.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Seriously Trump is the kid who forgot to do the presentation so he is up there winging it hoping to find a point.

I love people in Britain trolling him though showing the number of people at the Anti-Trump protests and comparing it to his inauguration
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              My lord, our elected representatives are stupid.

I have no words...

I bet Drew and the rest will complain about how unfair this was.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

My favorite sign was the “just another ***** with no wall”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  My favorite sign was the “just another ***** with no wall”
                  That one was pretty good.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It is crazy that now just asking if he can ask a question is "disrespecting the President". (which even the guy from Faux said was a joke)

Think of this, Sanders and Trump are so wrong even Maggie Haberman (whose source is Sanders) said she was wrong. How Maggie could attack her looks like that though I will never know.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I have no words...

The whole segment is great. Cohen plays Erran Morad, a steroidal Israeli security officer who is trying to promote his security business of giving guns to toddlers and small children (a starter pistol with a pull string trigger tucked inside a teddy bear, an uzi-corn (an uzi poking out of a unicorn stuffed animal), etc. Cohen gets the president of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Philip Van Cleave, to film an absurdly wrong kids-oriented commercial (and sings a nursery rhyme where I quoted the lyrics above). THEN... Van Cleave says he "knows some people to promote this," ... which provides the basis of the above clip.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I have no words...

The hello kitty pencil case...”no age limit on the second amendment.”

Comment

I know this was discussed the other day but I wanted to post this article because I feel it breaks down the situation quite well and it backs up everything we said back when he made the plea to the Russian Hackers in 2016.

Next up emails are going to start leaking. My guess is Donny Jr. is sweating bullets.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I say we dont let Trump back in until he fixes the problem he and his morons caused.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

But...………………………………...no collusion.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X