Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Jeeeeeesus. If NEWT is going after him.....
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

To the surprise of no one, Rohrabacher was the congressman that met with Butina in 2015 in Moscow.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Pence's company isnt any different than any other oil company that had/has underground tanks. You and I pay for the clean up for everyone except companies that refine products. Even they might qualify after they pay the deductible.
          Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I’ve asked this before, but ....what would have happened if Obama had done what dump did today?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I’ve asked this before, but ....what would have happened if Obama had done what dump did today?
              Faux would have called him a communist who disgraced America, the entirety of the GOP would have called it treason and then talked about Reagan and the GOP base would have hung him in effigy.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That's wonderful that all these republican politicians are waking up to the fact that Trump's "being played". Problem is, he's not being played at all. he's doing exactly what Putin wants him to, of his own free will. How long before they start waking up to that?

And once they do, what are they gonna do about it?
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Pence's company isnt any different than any other oil company that had/has underground tanks. You and I pay for the clean up for everyone except companies that refine products. Even they might qualify after they pay the deductible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Yeah, and that's bs.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      That's wonderful that all these republican politicians are waking up to the fact that Trump's "being played". Problem is, he's not being played at all. he's doing exactly what Putin wants him to, of his own free will. How long before they start waking up to that?

And once they do, what are they gonna do about it?
                      That's what being played is. He THINKS he's doing these things of his own free will. He's being steered without knowing he's being steered. He actually believes he's doing this on his own.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        That's what being played is. He THINKS he's doing these things of his own free will. He's being steered without knowing he's being steered. He actually believes he's doing this on his own.
                        Uh. Rufus means putin says jump and trump says how high
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Uh. Rufus means putin says jump and trump says how high
                          And Trump thinks he's making the decision to jump on his own.

Comment

Lemon, rightfully so, coming HARD at Trump.

Lemon is one guy I do respect in the media. He tries to stay as neutral as he can. He attacks all wrongs, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              And Trump thinks he's making the decision to jump on his own.
                              Trump has some very serious daddy issues. That man f c ed him up. I'm no psychologist, but his obsequious approach to despots like Putin and Kim is no coincidence, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Pretty ****ing stupid for her to still be in the country.
                                Pardon
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X