Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    I think most long term career FBI agents are that way currently. I do wonder if their post 9/11 mission change may change the overall mindset going forward somewhat. They used to hire alot of accountants and newly minted lawyers. Not sure they still focus on those.
    That's a good point. Justice as a whole probably went through a drastic change. I'm guessing it was bad right after 9/11. It might have subsided during the last 5-10 years but it's not anywhere near the same as 9/10/2001.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

From the Failing NY Times.

The former health secretary (Tom Price) wasted $341,000 by billing taxpayers for his use of chartered jets and military aircraft, federal investigators said.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/13/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Swamp is so dry under Trump. Dryest ever.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Melania's PR person is also now making up lies.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Fantastic Tweet. Love it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Mark Meadows has his spokesperson race to file impeachment charges on Rosenstein today, but will have to wait until Monday since the office at the House closed.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Mark Meadows has his spokesperson race to file impeachment charges on Rosenstein today, but will have to wait until Monday since the office at the House closed.
                Holy **** those people are up Trump's ***. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  Timing of the indictments was obviously by design - probably to have the maximum impact on those Russians that are indicted. There is nothing in this step...but who knows what it means for Americans 'in contact' with those indicted.
                  Probably just so Trumpy can't sing their praises while meeting with his boss. Or if he still does sing their praises, looks like even more of an idiot than he already is.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    or if he still does sing their praises
                    "don't congratulate"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So if we're to follow the House Judiciary Committee standard and judge people guilty by what they say, well then...……………………………….

July 27, 2016, candidate Donald Trump:
                      "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," the Republican presidential nominee told reporters.
                      From the indictments:

… on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.
                      https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ing#view-story

Looks like collusion to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        So if we're to follow the House Judiciary Committee standard and judge people guilty by what they say, well then...……………………………….

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ing#view-story

Collusion has been proved many times. This is another glaring example.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          At face value, inconclusive.

Without the love letter to Jodie Foster connecting these two events beyond a doubt, Russia won't admit to it and Trump will just explain it away as "a joke."

*edit* And this is coming from someone who wants to see Mueller treat Trump like he's Jodie Foster sitting on a pinball machine.
                          Last edited by aparch; 07-13-2018, 03:27 PM.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

*edit* And this is coming from someone who wants to see Mueller treat Trump like he's Jodie Foster sitting on a pinball machine.
                            I'd prefer Trump in the Ned Beatty in Deliverance role.

Comment

Just so im clear- republicans are dismissing the latest 12 indictments as fake deep state. Hillary’s emails are the priority. And so rosenfeld should be impeached.
                              Am I caught up?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Just so im clear- republicans are dismissing the latest 12 indictments as fake deep state. Hillary’s emails are the priority. And so rosenfeld should be impeached.
                                Am I caught up?
                                Sounds right.

Comment

Working...
                                X