Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Haha now Trump says he misspoke and does a complete 180. Of course we have the full quote and it doesn't make any sense other than its original version.

What a ****ing cumstain.
    If he keeps going down that road, it will be interesting to see what Putin's response will be.

Who will Trump stab in the back next?
    Go Gophers!

Comment

Trump is the penultimate Republican. The Presidency is the highest honor we can bestow on a citizen interested in public service. Republicans have sought to destroy public service for years. They finally achieved that goal with Trump. Trump cares about nothing but Trump. That's it. You have something for him he'll take it and then destroy you after he's done.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        Who will Trump stab in the back next?
        Someone he's scared of but isn't in the room anymore.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Haha now Trump says he misspoke and does a complete 180. Of course we have the full quote and it doesn't make any sense other than its original version.

What a ****ing cumstain.
          Which Putin knobslobber is he claiming he mis-spoke about?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Trump is the penultimate Republican. The Presidency is the highest honor we can bestow on a citizen interested in public service. Republicans have sought to destroy public service for years. They finally achieved that goal with Trump. Trump cares about nothing but Trump. That's it. You have something for him he'll take it and then destroy you after he's done.
            If only this were true.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Of course he folded. He's the biggest coward to ever hold the office. He shrinks like a dick in ice water rather than confront someone who's an equal or more powerful. He uses his lawyers to confront other people. THe man is a complete coward.
              He won't even fire the people on his staff. He makes other people do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                He's 2nd to last?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  He's 2nd to last?
                  Wrong word sorry. Sometimes my brain is out of wack on vocabulary.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    He's a cheap, name-calling bully and a coward as all bullies are.

Comment

Comment

I think Meloni is misinterpreting what L'il Marco said. I think Marco's talking from Putin's perspective-any policy toward the US means the US has to be weakened. And he's right.

Unfortunately, L'il Marco won't do anything to prevent that from happening. Just another Republican talking a lot, while continuing to support Red Don every step of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          I think Meloni is misinterpreting what L'il Marco said. I think Marco's talking from Putin's perspective-any policy toward the US means the US has to be weakened. And he's right.

Unfortunately, L'il Marco won't do anything to prevent that from happening. Just another Republican talking a lot, while continuing to support Red Don every step of the way.
                          I think the 2nd part is more accurate. People don't want words...they want action now against this puppet.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

What a ****ing cumstain.
                            A stable genius wouldn’t make that mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              A stable genius wouldn’t make that mistake
                              Especially one who has the best words.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X