Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spartan Hockey Offseason, or How to Kill T-minus 4 months

Originally posted by gomsuman View Post
    Thanks for the clarification! I guess looking back at the article I don't know why I was confused in the first place.. Must be getting old!
    sparty education...
    Originally posted by alfablue
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
      sparty education...
      Getting old?

When you hit your late teens you start to think about it. I'm not talking about emotionally (which is what I'm sure you're dealing with).

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
        Getting old?

When you hit your late teens you start to think about it. I'm not talking about emotionally (which is what I'm sure you're dealing with).
        Truth hurts huh?
        I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Whew how quickly August flies in ...

https://twitter.com/MSU_Hockey/statu...48436539375617

Comment

Drew DeRidder’s pads

https://twitter.com/VaughnHockey/sta...84313703038976

Comment

Whew how quickly August flies in ...

https://twitter.com/MSU_Hockey/statu...48436539375617
              Is this where I need to go back and find my audio file of Danton saying in a radio interview, "We're not just sitting down here on the front porch playing banjos," in regards to UAH's program?

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                Is this where I need to go back and find my audio file of Danton saying in a radio interview, "We're not just sitting down here on the front porch playing banjos," in regards to UAH's program?

GFM
                Weeell maybe he's mellowed over time . But sure, post it for perspective/posterity.

Comment

Weeell maybe he's mellowed over time . But sure, post it for perspective/posterity.
                  I looked to see if I had it on my server, but I don't. I'll have to look in long-term storage at home.

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post

GFM
                    Even though my disdain for all things sparty runs deep I'd like to see that. That is actually a great quote.

Comment

What??? No ****ing way!

Comment

What??? No ****ing way!
                        wat

Comment

Just an fyi there is a pretty cool charity game with a lot of NHLers playing in your neck of the woods... in case anyone is interested.
                          https://twitter.com/usahockey/status...590464000?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                            Just an fyi there is a pretty cool charity game with a lot of NHLers playing in your neck of the woods... in case anyone is interested.
                            https://twitter.com/usahockey/status...590464000?s=19
                            I'm trying to find info on this; the twitter link seems no longer active?

Comment

I'm trying to find info on this; the twitter link seems no longer active?
                              I guess so... hope this helps...

https://teamusa.usahockey.com/news_article/show/938892

http://www.hometownlife.com/story/sp...ame/892163002/

Tickets are available online at USAHockeyArena.com, by calling the box office at 734-453-8400 or by visiting the USA Hockey Arena Box Office in person at 14900 Beck Road, Plymouth, Mich., 48170.

Comment

Hearing fundraising is going well on the Munn addition. Anastos had raised about a half million and Cole 7 1/2 in a little over a year. Expect the project to be green lighted soon with construction starting as early as next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X