RPI 2018 Off-Season Part II: In Memory of WaP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season Part II: In Memory of WaP

No game on 9/29 reunion weekend. I would think they are still trying to fill that date.

Comment

Golf Tourney 8/13
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RPI67 View Post
        No game on 9/29 reunion weekend. I would think they are still trying to fill that date.
        First permitted game is the 6th of October. Can't possibly have a men's game. Women's, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          First permitted game is the 6th of October. Can't possibly have a men's game. Women's, maybe.
          I think he’s talking football not hockey.

Comment

Yes football.

Comment

Today is 24 July 2018. There are 75 days until RPI's next game and still no roster.

This is based upon 7 October 2018 for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Bruce Coles would hit anything that moved, but he was far more than just a protector for Joe Juneau. He was one of the most talented physical players we've ever had and he's definitely one of my favorites over more than 40 years of watching RPI hockey. The closest I've ever come to getting into a confrontation at a hockey game was when I told a Harvard fan that was yelling racially-based comments at Bruce ("Get him off the ice and give him a basketball") to shut up. He jumped up ready for trouble but then realized I was at the game with my Little Brother Tim, who was a dark-skinned Latino, and backed down. In fact, he even apologized. Tim became a big Bruce Coles fan too.
                  Last edited by rpi82; 07-24-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                    Bruce Coles would hit anything that moved, but he was far more than just a protector for Joe Juneau. He was one of the most talented physical players we've ever had and he's definitely one of my favorites over more than 40 years of watching RPI hockey. The closest I've ever come to getting into a confrontation at a hockey game was when I told a Harvard fan that was yelling racially-based comments at Bruce ("Get him off the ice and give him a basketball") to shut up. He jumped up ready for trouble but then realized I was at the game with my Little Brother Tim, who was a dark-skinned Latino, and backed down. In fact, he even apologized. Tim became a big Bruce Coles fan too.
                    He was one of Jenny's favorites and she has his autograph on a program from his senior year. Among other things to mention, off ice he was perhaps the sharpest dresser of all the RPI boys. Although he took a tremendous number of penalties, most of them i would call good penalties as they often took someone else off with him or stopped a scoring chance from developing. You did not want to get him angry though as mentioned before, he was fearless and would indeed hit anything out there when called upon.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season Part II: In Memory of WaP

Today is 25 July 2018. There are 74 days until RPI's next game and still no roster.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Having done some travel planning and checking on hockey schedules for the other three schools involved in the UVM new years tournament (UVM, N-Eastern, & UAH) have their games listed as Fri-Sat (Dec 28 & 29) RPI has it listed as Sat-Sun (Dec 29 & 30).

Hopefully Smitty and the gang that can't shoot straight figure it out before they forfeit a game ....Just another in a long line of gaffes by the program. At this point the ineptitude is tradition.
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                          Having done some travel planning and checking on hockey schedules for the other three schools involved in the UVM new years tournament (UVM, N-Eastern, & UAH) have their games listed as Fri-Sat (Dec 28 & 29) RPI has it listed as Sat-Sun (Dec 29 & 30).

Hopefully Smitty and the gang that can't shoot straight figure it out before they forfeit a game ....Just another in a long line of gaffes by the program. At this point the ineptitude is tradition.
                          I'm sure, by the time the kids are back in school, it'll be straightened out.

Comment

Today is 26 July 2018. There are 73 days until RPI's next game and still no roster.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'll post this here. The video has been posted on the recruit thread a while back.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am really trying to figure out a way to get to UVM and see y'all, too. It was great having the Engineers here a few years back.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X