• Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season Part II: In Memory of WaP

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    That last part can be removed.
    Done.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

As had been rumored, Emil Ohrvall is on Waterloo’s Protected List.
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I guess that this is the time of year to be optimistic, but it is difficult to be that.
        Taking a look at the schedule, 3 NC games before the league play begins, all vs. HEA, and both teams a little under 500 last year. If we can pull off around 500 or better to start off the season, we should have some confidence to be able to at least fly under the radar for the first half. Realistically, 1-2 will probably be where we end up. We've historically had trouble vs. UMA in recent matchups regardless of location. UCONN has been the opposite, albeit they were still with AHA when we played them; have to think they've significantly improved if they're competitive in HEA. Kida should be in the books by now; looking forward to the puck dropping.

Comment

Did any of you receive the email from the RAA about the special meeting for RAA members planned for October 8th? I received in my email at 6 pm tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            FWIW, there should be 6 flags since the women have players from Sweden and Denmark.
            Well, that would make it Six Flags! That would be fun.

Comment

Today is 1 September 2018. There are 36 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 7 October 2018 for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                Well, that would make it Six Flags! That would be fun.
                We used that a while back.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

With 10 freshmen and 7 sophs, this team is going to be like a box of chocolates.
                  I must say that I am surprised that Perry is back.
                  LGR.
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                  Gary Player

Comment

Did any of you receive the email from the RAA about the special meeting for RAA members planned for October 8th? I received in my email at 6 pm tonight.
                    I did. Obviously the petition was successful to call an emergency meeting, and based on all the finger pointing surrounding the hostile takeover of the Student Union, I'm not surprised one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                      With 10 freshmen and 7 sophs, this team is going to be like a box of chocolates.
                      I must say that I am surprised that Perry is back.
                      LGR.
                      Where else was he going to go? He's already transferred once, and I would have been shocked if Detroit had signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Where else was he going to go? He's already transferred once, and I would have been shocked if Detroit had signed him.

QFT a
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Taking a look at the schedule, 3 NC games before the league play begins, all vs. HEA, and both teams a little under 500 last year. If we can pull off around 500 or better to start off the season, we should have some confidence to be able to at least fly under the radar for the first half. Realistically, 1-2 will probably be where we end up. We've historically had trouble vs. UMA in recent matchups regardless of location. UCONN has been the opposite, albeit they were still with AHA when we played them; have to think they've significantly improved if they're competitive in HEA. Kida should be in the books by now; looking forward to the puck dropping.
                          i am very tired of flying under the radar. we have been off the screen for too long. i think it would be nice to be on the radar perhaps even in the middle of the screen.

RPI 40 Allegheny College 19 as it looks like we get off to our usual good start on the gridiron. Not as one sided as the final score and we gave up a ton of passing yardage but winning by 21 points is still winning big.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            i am very tired of flying under the radar. we have been off the screen for too long. i think it would be nice to be on the radar perhaps even in the middle of the screen.

RPI 40 Allegheny College 19 as it looks like we get off to our usual good start on the gridiron. Not as one sided as the final score and we gave up a ton of passing yardage but winning by 21 points is still winning big.
                            Sadly, we have to be realistic in where we are presently, and I would not be shocked if we were picked to finish dead last. And given our reputation when it comes to games, teams aren't going to overlook us, especially after what we pulled last year vs. Cornell. Just need to get to a solid competitive point, make some noise, and I think we'll achieve your goals.

Comment

I did. Obviously the petition was successful to call an emergency meeting, and based on all the finger pointing surrounding the hostile takeover of the Student Union, I'm not surprised one bit.
                              I'm glad to see the meeting is actually scheduled. Just wondering what will come of it.

Comment

I'm glad to see the meeting is actually scheduled. Just wondering what will come of it.
                                Hopefully not a disbanding of the alumni association.

Comment

Working...
                                X