• Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season Part II: In Memory of WaP

Originally posted by Noresmen View Post
    Golf outing is tomorrow .... boys are in town. Let the season begin
    Are you going?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Today is 14 August 2018. There are 54 days until RPI's next game and still no roster.

This is based upon 7 October 2018 for the start of next season.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Was the golf outing cancelled? We usually get some feedback from the attendees. Also, still no Roster. What's up with that?
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
              Was the golf outing cancelled? We usually get some feedback from the attendees. Also, still no Roster. What's up with that?
              I saw a few tweets from the golf outing, so it happens.

We usually get the roster at about this time, just before I reeeeally need it.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I saw a few tweets from the golf outing, so it happens.

We usually get the roster at about this time, just before I reeeeally need it.
                  Don't we typically read the dulcet words of Charlene when it comes to this? (yes it's typically dulcet tones, but there are definitions that fit, and no one's saying anything on here. You have to read it. )

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Don't we typically read the dulcet words of Charlene when it comes to this? (yes it's typically dulcet tones, but there are definitions that fit, and no one's saying anything on here. You have to read it. )
                    I am pretty sure that others have also posted before.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Shane Bear showing his inner Happy Gilmore.

Comment

Today is 15 August 2018. There are 53 days until RPI's next game and still no roster.

This is based upon 7 October 2018 for the start of next season.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                          Our large group did not attend for the first time in a long time...(last year we had 5 foursomes). I'll keep my reasons private, but it was scheduled for the same day as the Renns Co. chamber golf outing --which I played. Saw several familiar faces that I usually see at the RPI outing.

The roster silence is yet another irritant in an off-season full of shoe pebbles...I've grown weary of the half-xxssed interaction with fans and ticket holders. I am buying my seats again, but any other cash outlay will be withheld until I see signs of life b
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                            For those who might not have known, Steve Harris was a well-respected 40 year Bruins/NHL/hockey Herald beat reporter
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Is #12 Ture Linden?
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                Our large group did not attend for the first time in a long time...(last year we had 5 foursomes). I'll keep my reasons private, but it was scheduled for the same day as the Renns Co. chamber golf outing --which I played. Saw several familiar faces that I usually see at the RPI outing.

The roster silence is yet another irritant in an off-season full of shoe pebbles...I've grown weary of the half-xxssed interaction with fans and ticket holders. I am buying my seats again, but any other cash outlay will be withheld until I see signs of life b
                                Why is this a big deal? At this point we know who left and who is coming in. I just did a quick scan and most teams have updated their rosters, but many (Clarkson, SLU, QU, etc.) have not. I know recent seasons have been frustrating, but now it seems like we are just looking for reasons to be bothered.

Comment

Working...
                                X