RPI 2018 Off-Season Part II: In Memory of WaP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season Part II: In Memory of WaP

In honor of Ture Linden and Aliyah Lance, today is 18 September 2018. There are 19 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 7 October 2018 for the start of next season.

Does anyone know how Ture is pronounced?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      In honor of Ture Linden and Aliyah Lance, today is 18 September 2018. There are 19 days until RPI's next game.

Does anyone know how Ture is pronounced?
      I've been saying two syllables, but of course I said 4 for "D'Amigo" before he arrived. We'll know for sure in a couple weeks. The roster page does not say.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        I've been saying two syllables, but of course I said 4 for "D'Amigo" before he arrived. We'll know for sure in a couple weeks. The roster page does not say.
        I have been saying Too-ray.

As far as the roster page is concerned, they have not put any info on the new players' pages yet. Since my major concern was with getting the uniform numbers, I can live with that for now. I would like more information on each page than ha s been there in the past, but I don't expect it. Other schools do much better on that.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I have been saying Too-ray.

As far as the roster page is concerned, they have not put any info on the new players' pages yet. Since my major concern was with getting the uniform numbers, I can live with that for now. I would like more information on each page than ha s been there in the past, but I don't expect it. Other schools do much better on that.
          It's entirely possible that the players themselves are asked to submit biographies a week or two before games start that are then placed up there as well as in the game programs, having had to do the same thing during performances in the past, and it was usually close to the time they submitted programs to the printer.

Comment

Congrats to Mike Prapavessis on getting his first taste of the NHL tonight as he suits up for Columbus against Chicago. Although an exhibition game still has to be pretty exciting. Best wishes to him and his parents, Jim and Karen.

Comment

So, we now know where both Ohrvalls (UAH and USHL), Tironese (retiring), Stout (Queen's), and Reisinger (completing degree at RPI) are going. That leaves Manley, Richards, and St. Denis. I think that is it.
              My apologies if this has already been mentioned in this thread, but it took me awhile to have my account validated. Kyle St. Denis has purportedly transferred to D3 Bowdoin (NESCAC).

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
                My apologies if this has already been mentioned in this thread, but it took me awhile to have my account validated. Kyle St. Denis has purportedly transferred to D3 Bowdoin (NESCAC).
                It hasn’t. Thanks Mom.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

In honor of Daniel DiGrande and Makenna Thomas , today is 19 September 2018. There are 18 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thank you, and welcome to the thread.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                    Gary Player

Comment

FWIW

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        Thank you, and welcome to the thread.
                        For any that don’t know FLHockeyMom, she’s a regular contributor on the Finish Your Check forum. Very knowledgeable when it comes to Jr. hockey & very connected particularly when it involves So.Fla.
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Ralph, I know you usually ask but I got a call from HFH yesterday & I’m pretty sure she said individual game tix are now on sale (she sounded like she was underwater).

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                            Ralph, I know you usually ask but I got a call from HFH yesterday & I’m pretty sure she said individual game tix are now on sale (she sounded like she was underwater).
                            I contacted them a few weeks ago, and they said next Monday.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I contacted them a few weeks ago, and they said next Monday.
                              Just called. Indeed next Monday.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Clarkson pep band headed back to Belfast note the Shout out for the institutional support.

https://mobile.***********/ClarksonP...96042282553344
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X