Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season Part II: In Memory of WaP

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    The 'Tute will try anything to raise money.

https://giving.rpi.edu/harley-davids...n/?csid=788128
    Once they mentioned the generosity of Dr. Jackson, I could no longer take that seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      The 'Tute will try anything to raise money.

https://giving.rpi.edu/harley-davids...n/?csid=788128
      No bids on the Road King?? Cmon people ! 😜
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        No bids on the Road King?? Cmon people ! ��
        A sleazy used bike dealer would be better trusted with my money.

Comment

How much do you think we could raise via alumni and staff crowd-funding if Shirley would agree to take the bike as a retirement gift and ride off into the sunset? Maybe we could even kick in a side car to make it easier for her.

Comment

Is there anything unique about those motorcycles except the RPI decals and perhaps the Cherry and White colors?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
              How much do you think we could raise via alumni and staff crowd-funding if Shirley would agree to take the bike as a retirement gift and ride off into the sunset? Maybe we could even kick in a side car to make it easier for her.
              The sunset would be toward Schenectady.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Jenny says she might tender a bid if it was a Bugatti or perhaps even a Bentley. But a Road King would muss her hair and perhaps damage her nail polish. But, if i was able to turn the clock back about 40 years, no way I would get to keep her away from one of those!
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

And just how would Dr. Jackson look in a sidecar? https://consequenceofsound.net/2016/...lauper-detour/

Click on the link and scroll down just a little bit...
                  Last edited by fr. joe; 09-04-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Goaltending has hardly ever been in question for a while now. Unless he can get some support in front of him, which I think the coach realizes by keeping him out there because otherwise he'd think it's all his fault (phrase intended), we're going to have another rough season.
                    cheer up dude,,you still have your second favorite team in hamilton...oh wait, never mind they are on suicide watch on that thread too

Comment

Today is 5 September 2018. There are 32 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 7 October 2018 for the start of next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Is there anything unique about those motorcycles except the RPI decals and perhaps the Cherry and White colors?
                        Doesn't look like there's been any aftermarket customization eXcept for the paint job and decals RB. ...I.e. no custom hockey stick exhaust pipes , etc 😜
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by jstadts View Post
                          cheer up dude,,you still have your second favorite team in hamilton...oh wait, never mind they are on suicide watch on that thread too
                          Who said they were my second favorite team? I just happen to be, by their definition, a "local" (50 mile radius, not sure it's actually local, but hey, their choice). Only thing they ever get from me is admission money to see RPI play there.

Comment

Given her tendencies, she'd have to be out the door without cards or passes first.

Comment

Doesn't look like there's been any aftermarket customization eXcept for the paint job and decals RB. ...I.e. no custom hockey stick exhaust pipes , etc 😜

Comment

Owen Stout is showing up on Queen’s University Roster (Canada)..... https://www.eliteprospects.com/team/...2019?tab=stats
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X