X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I dunno, I kinda hate boomers and millennials all the same.
    OK, Aaron Burr.
    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 09-08-2018, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Drain the (Albany) swamp!!

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/section/blogs10
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Get rid of Cuomo then. And Perez while you're at it.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Get rid of Cuomo then. And Perez while you're at it.
          Love to, but I'm prevented by law from voting in NYS.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Love to, but I'm prevented by law from voting in NYS.
            It wouldn't do much good anyway. Stuck with both of them which means the Democrats haven't learned enough.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So the Democrats should dump Cuomo for Nixon despite him destroying her in the polls? Brilliant strategy. You sound more like Susan Sarandan every day Scoob
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                So the Democrats should dump Cuomo for Nixon despite him destroying her in the polls? Brilliant strategy. You sound more like Susan Sarandan every day Scoob
                Exactly! Same reason why we should primary Manchin from the left in order to get a 100% in lock step Trump Humper in that seat instead. That'll show the GOP who's boss!!!
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I have never suggested that she should win and I've never suggested that Cuomo should be dumped. But you CONTINUE to make up the narrative. My problem is with Perez and him endorsing Cuomo. That's it. And that's exactly what he promised not to do. And I will hate Perez and I will hate Cuomo because of it. And that's my right.

If I lived in NY I would be voting for Cuomo in November.

I'm a simple man and my posts are very simple to follow.

Comment

I agree with half of this statement at least.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

I have never suggested that she should win and I've never suggested that Cuomo should be dumped. But you CONTINUE to make up the narrative. My problem is with Perez and him endorsing Cuomo. That's it. And that's exactly what he promised not to do. And I will hate Perez and I will hate Cuomo because of it. And that's my right.

If I lived in NY I would be voting for Cuomo in November.

Yeah I have already railed on Perez for endorsing Cuomo. I did it on here before you did. But that is over with at this point and it isnt why Cuomo is winning so whining about it like a 3 year old isnt proving any point it just makes you sound like the butthurt Bernie Bros who claimed conspiracy when Hillary beat him in every Primary.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        I agree with half of this statement at least.
                        That's all I could ask for.

Comment

Primary day in NH today. Polls were empty in my town.

Comment

Yeah I have already railed on Perez for endorsing Cuomo. I did it on here before you did. But that is over with at this point and it isnt why Cuomo is winning so whining about it like a 3 year old isnt proving any point it just makes you sound like the butthurt Bernie Bros who claimed conspiracy when Hillary beat him in every Primary.
                            The only problem I have with the Bernie Bros is they didn't buck up and support the candidate in the end. As far as I'm concerned they can whine all they want, but what they have no right to whine about is who is in the White House unless they voted for Clinton.

What they should be whining about right now is that Perez changed the rules and then didn't follow them. And every Bernie Bro in NY should be screaming about that. But, I doubt they are cause they're all a bunch of hypocrites.

Comment

But where would Nixon build a bridge and name it after the family?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

But where would Nixon build a bridge and name it after the family?
                                Wasn't Richard Nixon living in New York when he died? She can "go there" if she'd like!

Comment

Working...
                                X