• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    No. Jealous?
    nope. just sick of your whining.

We had to work, either 35 or 40 hour (or more) weeks.
    oh my god, 35 to 40 hour weeks! How did you manage?

We had to find a job after college.
    good for you. so did I.

Then we had to demonstrate that actually knew our subject matter. Culls happened.
    so no different from today, but for some reason you think you're special.

Comment

Yeah it is so cute when Boomers criticize Millenials. There is no worse generation than the Boomers. Their entire selfish existence has done nothing but take and the last 30 years or so they have actively destroyed most of the economy and this country.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Yeah it is so cute when Boomers criticize Millenials. There is no worse generation than the Boomers. Their entire selfish existence has done nothing but take and the last 30 years or so they have actively destroyed most of the economy and this country.
        At least we didn't get trophies for a winless season. On the other hand, we were the ones giving the trophies.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Yeah, it's interesting that the generation who blew the greatest head-start in history through their own selfishness rags on everyone else for being entitled and lazy.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I like Millennials. They fix my phone when it doesn't work.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Yeah, it's interesting that the generation who blew the greatest head-start in history through their own selfishness rags on everyone else for being entitled and lazy.
              I ****ing hate boomers.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

At least we didn't get trophies for a winless season. On the other hand, we were the ones giving the trophies.
                No, you just got handed the single greatest economic engine in history and screwed it up. And really don't like gays or minorities.

And I'm generalizing, but I've talked to numerous other younger workers who deal with boomer managers, and they all share the same opinion.

Comment

MY ENTITLEMENTS!!!!!! I PAID FOR THEM!!!!!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Yet, every actuary on the planet missed it when it counted. And now we're all ****ed.
                    exactly

how'd they fruck up simple math
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      exactly

how'd they fruck up simple math
                      It's all part of the 1980 conspiracy. The one that said, there's going to be money for everybody as far as the eye can see as long as the government and it's services are starving to death.

And the 35% is still eating that wheelbarrow full of ****.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        No, you just got handed the single greatest economic engine in history and screwed it up. And really don't like gays or minorities.

And I'm generalizing, but I've talked to numerous other younger workers who deal with boomer managers, and they all share the same opinion.
                        And now they can really put women in their place for good with kavanaugh! It’s good to be a boomer

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          And now they can really put women in their place for good with kavanaugh! It’s good to be a boomer
                          It's all their fault that God made them the incubators. Just imagine if men were the incubators. Plan B pills would be free.

Comment

No but you ****ed well thought you should. Boomers wanted to world given to them and they still do to this day. Their rights are the most important just ask them.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 09-07-2018, 03:54 PM.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              It's all their fault that God made them the incubators. Just imagine if men were the incubators. Plan B pills would be free.
                              Abortions on-demand at every Starbucks.

Comment

I dunno, I kinda hate boomers and millennials all the same.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X