This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Thing is Mooch was not wrong...he just is long winded and repeats himself a lot.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Thing is Mooch was not wrong...he just is long winded and repeats himself a lot.
      Sure. He wasn't wrong. But, the problem is the way Trump has it set up there's no logical way to fight him. In a post facts world there's no way to win arguing with him and our system is entirely based on vigorous debate. You can't argue with someone and his followers when they have no truth.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Sure. He wasn't wrong. But, the problem is the way Trump has it set up there's no logical way to fight him.
        Since he wasn't allowed to finish we'll never know. Look I'm no fan of the Mooch but I did want to hear what he had to say. My guess is it would be to focus less on his lies and more on policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Since he wasn't allowed to finish we'll never know. Look I'm no fan of the Mooch but I did want to hear what he had to say. My guess is it would be to focus less on his lies and more on policy.
          You could hear what he wanted to say. He wanted to say that Trump is purposely lying to get Leftists all angry and mad. From there the logic fails me. Again, if facts don't matter then what Obama has done in his speeches aren't going to work either. And Obama is about as Charismatic as we get on the left.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And just to expand further on the policy debate. That doesn't work either. Democrats went policy on getting the economy fixed, and on Health Care for the 2008-2010 Congress. Successful on both. Both passed.

The GOP ran against Obamacare and crushed the Democrats in 2010 and pretty much destroyed Obama's Presidency.

Trump gets elected in 2018 to replace Obama. And, subsequently starts dismantling everything Obama did. Literally everything.

And, now the Democrats are running on Health Care again. I just don't see that working out very well. And, running on increasing taxes never works. And that's what the Democrats will have to do to un****ulate the **** pile.

Comment

Pat with a history lesson from 1968

http://archive.aweber.com/brigade/Jd...Worse_Than.htm
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Indiana Democratic Party sent out mailers praising Libertarian candidate Lucy Brenton

I guess the idea being to get moderate republicans to vote for her instead of Trumpian candidate Mike Braun.
                Sure, why not? Republicans have played these games with mailers for Green Party turds like Nader and Stein.

Fight fire with fire, b*tch!

Comment

In case you dont want to read it...he calls his opponent an Indo-American carpetbagger whose mother can trace her family lineage back to Sam Houston. Then denies he mentioned the candidates race at all. Also lead chants of "CNN Sucks".
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bill Kristol is going to vote straight D this election, isn’t he?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I doubt it. I wouldn't doubt he'll vote for some D's though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Same Nazi's in the GOP mookie and same 60M dead enders voting Republican. By the end of the 2008 campaign GOP rallies were starting to look like Klan rallies. It all started there.
                        Who won then?

Rover claiming the death rate dropped?

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          LOL. Sorry, but no, he's "both sidesing" this. And he'll justify it with some sanctimonious column before Thanksgiving.

Comment

Beto married well. Very well. John Kerry well.

https://spectator.us/beto-orourkes-wife-billionaire/
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So what?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X