This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Wasn't Richard Nixon living in New York when he died? She can "go there" if she'd like!
    Park Ridge (Upper Saddle River??), NJ at the time of his death.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      The only problem I have with the Bernie Bros is they didn't buck up and support the candidate in the end.
      Kinda a big thing.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        Kinda a big thing.
        Well, depends. If you're me, yeah. If you're a whiny Bernie Bro? Not so much.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          Kinda a big thing.
          Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Another D incumbent misjudging the electorate. Foot in Mouth disease was a contributing factor.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...wpL/story.html
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Another D incumbent misjudging the electorate. Foot in Mouth disease was a contributing factor.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...wpL/story.html
              I don't care what he claims to be. That guy is a Trump Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                I don't care what he claims to be. That guy is a Trump Republican.
                He's a Red Neck fer shure!
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Sorta happy Raimondo won re-nomination in Rhode Island. She's done a decent job even though the state is in rough shape. That will be a rematch of the 2014 race in the general election.

In other good news, we'll finally be finished with the Cuomo-Miranda race after today! Woo hoo!

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

The only problem I have with the Bernie Bros is they didn't buck up and support the candidate in the end. As far as I'm concerned they can whine all they want, but what they have no right to whine about is who is in the White House unless they voted for Clinton.

What they should be whining about right now is that Perez changed the rules and then didn't follow them. And every Bernie Bro in NY should be screaming about that. But, I doubt they are cause they're all a bunch of hypocrites.
                    The "Bernie Bros" are probably out canvassing for Cynthia Nixon while you complain on the internet about them.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      The "Bernie Bros" are probably out canvassing for Cynthia Nixon while you complain on the internet about them.
                      Uh, huh. Are they going to whine and stay home when she loses too?
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Just curious, did Bernie endorse in this race or did he stay out of it? Or did his organization endorse?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Just curious, did Bernie endorse in this race or did he stay out of it? Or did his organization endorse?
                          Bernie pussed out.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...rew-cuomo.html

Comment

Our Revolution endorsed her.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              He endorsed a Lieutenant governor and an Attorney General, but said nothing about Governor. The organization he created in 2016 endorsed Nixon. I think he doesn't feel like bothering to endorse a lost cause
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

HA! Look, you might want to cut Bernie a little slack here. He personally seems reluctant to endorse against Dem incumbents which is good politics and at the end of the day Sanders is a politician trying to have influence over the people who are actually in office.

Comment

Working...
                                X