This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Ted is getting a little worried. Today he directly targeted his racist base, tweeting a video of Beto talking to a group of African Americans about the cop shooting in Dallas

Comment

That is cause Beto is bringing in time of cash and the numbers are close.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Its not about racism though...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Its not about racism though...
          I'm sure they just have economic anxiety.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Ted is getting a little worried. Today he directly targeted his racist base, tweeting a video of Beto talking to a group of African Americans about the cop shooting in Dallas
            That was just baffling. I kept waiting for something even a little controversial, but nope. Cruz is now running on some anti-black/pro-killer cop platform.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

From author David Weber.

It's not a perfect universe. That doesn't absolve us from the responsibility of making it better. Just remember that it'll never be perfect—and, if you're not careful how you do it, trying to make it so just makes it worse.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                From author David Weber.
                So vote Republican, and intentionally make it worse, he implicitly added.

Comment

From author David Weber.
                  Yeah, don't even try.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

From author David Weber.
                    Never heard that cliche' used to defend trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Never heard that cliche' used to defend trump.
                      Who said it did? You guys have got to get off your high horses.

This country is going to hell in a handbasket at Formula 1 speeds and all we do is yell at each other.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I'm wondering how the electorate swings with Kavanaugh?

If he does get pushed through does that actually motivate Democrats? Really?
                        If he doesn't it will probably motivate the troglodytes. Is that a good thing?

There sure seems to be a lot of talk about it on the news shows.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This country is going to hell in a handbasket at Formula 1 speeds and all we do is yell at each other.
                          You may be right, joe--I may have misinterpreted your post and jumped the gun. Still not sure. In what way do you think it is going to hell in a handbasket?
                          Last edited by burd; 09-25-2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I'm wondering how the electorate swings with Kavanaugh?

If he does get pushed through does that actually motivate Democrats? Really?
                            If he doesn't it will probably motivate the troglodytes. Is that a good thing?

There sure seems to be a lot of talk about it on the news shows.
                            Same news shows that thought hilly was a shoe in?
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Same news shows that thought hilly was a shoe in?
                              Yes, and no. At least one news show that I know of that is discussing it heavily was smart enough to know Trump could win. (Morning Joe).
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

And all you do is post random stuff that appear to support the administration at every turn, then disavow them when called out on it as "just asking questions."

Comment

Working...
                                X