This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

KY-6 Dem has a 4% lead with 49% of the vote in. Not like I know the area, but I'm assuming Lexington is a D stronghold, and it's county is only 60% reported and appears to make up about 40% of the total.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      KY-6 Dem has a 4% lead with 49% of the vote in. Not like I know the area, but I'm assuming Lexington is a D stronghold, and it's county is only 60% reported and appears to make up about 40% of the total.
      I dont know much except that it was Trump +15
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lets keep the optimism to a minimum in here. Remember what happened last time.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Lets keep the optimism to a minimum in here. Remember what happened last time.
          Kind of a different animal
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It is kinda crazy that Gillum and Nelson are running almost the same numbers in the Governor/Senate races. Shows people are voting straight ticket.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

CNN calls Virginia-10 for Wexton over Comstock. 1 flip down...
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wexton projected winner over comstick in VA

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  It is kinda crazy that Gillum and Nelson are running almost the same numbers in the Governor/Senate races. Shows people are voting straight ticket.
                  Exact same thought I had. It looks like straight ticket

Comment

Gillum barely holding on at this point...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comstock sunk!!
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: Blast From The Past

Beto off to a huge lead...but it is friggin early.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Gillum barely holding on at this point...
                          Miami is all-in, gonna need Orlando to keep their 65% Gillum for the remaining 35% as the panhandle comes in.

Edit: Nevermind, the thing I was looking at said 100% in, but now it says it's just at 50%, so I think he's good still.
                          Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 11-06-2018, 07:12 PM.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Florida gonna Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              Miami is all-in, gonna need Orlando to keep their 65% Gillum for the remaining 35% as the panhandle comes in.
                              I think Gillum is dead.. Just fell behind and not many places to make up votes. Same with Nelson...

edit: Miami-Dade has lots of votes left which help.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Some of those Texas districts are ridiculous

Florida Senate is 50/50...stupid Florida.

edit: Broward is a 51% counted...
                                Last edited by Handyman; 11-06-2018, 07:19 PM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X