Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: The 2018 midterm elections!

Generic Catchy Message

Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Bernie becomes the first victor of the night. Called as soon as 7:00 hit.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

Go State! Beat Minnesota
    4-6-0 (0-0-0-0, 7th B1G)

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    We're don't need standardized voting hours across states it should be a freaking national holiday.
    Yeah but states rights except for guns do you see!?

Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Yeah but states rights except for guns do you see!?
    Do you understand the constitution?
    2) Gun rights
    10) The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

(((NPC)))

I am fine with states having their own rules...but I think there should be baseline benchmarks so everyone has their chance to vote.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

(((NPC)))

As of now things looking good for the Ds in Florida and Virginia.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

KY-6 Dem has a 4% lead with 49% of the vote in. Not like I know the area, but I'm assuming Lexington is a D stronghold, and it's county is only 60% reported and appears to make up about 40% of the total.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    KY-6 Dem has a 4% lead with 49% of the vote in. Not like I know the area, but I'm assuming Lexington is a D stronghold, and it's county is only 60% reported and appears to make up about 40% of the total.
    I dont know much except that it was Trump +15
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lets keep the optimism to a minimum in here. Remember what happened last time.

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Lets keep the optimism to a minimum in here. Remember what happened last time.
    Kind of a different animal
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

(((NPC)))

It is kinda crazy that Gillum and Nelson are running almost the same numbers in the Governor/Senate races. Shows people are voting straight ticket.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

(((NPC)))

CNN calls Virginia-10 for Wexton over Comstock. 1 flip down...
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Wexton projected winner over comstick in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    It is kinda crazy that Gillum and Nelson are running almost the same numbers in the Governor/Senate races. Shows people are voting straight ticket.
    Exact same thought I had. It looks like straight ticket

(((NPC)))

Gillum barely holding on at this point...
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

Comstock sunk!!

(((NPC)))

Re: Blast From The Past

Beto off to a huge lead...but it is friggin early.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Generic Catchy Message

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Gillum barely holding on at this point...
    Miami is all-in, gonna need Orlando to keep their 65% Gillum for the remaining 35% as the panhandle comes in.

Edit: Nevermind, the thing I was looking at said 100% in, but now it says it's just at 50%, so I think he's good still.
    Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 11-06-2018 at 08:12 PM.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

Go State! Beat Minnesota
    4-6-0 (0-0-0-0, 7th B1G)

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Florida gonna Florida

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Miami is all-in, gonna need Orlando to keep their 65% Gillum for the remaining 35% as the panhandle comes in.
    I think Gillum is dead.. Just fell behind and not many places to make up votes. Same with Nelson...

edit: Miami-Dade has lots of votes left which help.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

(((NPC)))

Some of those Texas districts are ridiculous

Florida Senate is 50/50...stupid Florida.

edit: Broward is a 51% counted...
    Last edited by Handyman; 11-06-2018 at 08:19 PM.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information