Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2018 midterm elections!

Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Both sides.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

mascot extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

He's not wrong. Georgia is another country

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

Well, both sides are bad. I'm sure there are Democratic Secretaries of State suppressing hundreds of thousands of white votes.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Cause things are so much like they were then
    Same Nazi's in the GOP mookie and same 60M dead enders voting Republican. By the end of the 2008 campaign GOP rallies were starting to look like Klan rallies. It all started there.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Exactly, people can act like McCain was so honorable or whatever but he did less than the bare minimum of calling out racism at his rallies and pushed the campaign in that direction.

(((NPC)))

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

F-ck Intel for supporting that guy in the first place. This isn't news. He's been an open racist for years.

I hope Intel gets massive blowback for this.

Edit: And apparently AT&T, Land O'Lakes, and Berkshire Hathaway still donate to the guy.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Indiana Democratic Party sent out mailers praising Libertarian candidate Lucy Brenton

I guess the idea being to get moderate republicans to vote for her instead of Trumpian candidate Mike Braun.

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

not particularly bad

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    The Mooch tried to clue Maher in on how to beat Trump in 2020 and Maher never let him finish. Not that I'd take anything he'd say at face but I wish Maher would have let him have a moment.
    The Mooch kept trying to take every moment. I can't blame Maher for trying to get him to shut up. When you're at a table with 4 or more people, keep your talking points concise.

Quote Originally Posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Im not a fan of having the party affiliation on ballots. It means you dont actually need to know anything about candidates.

Seems almost as bad as not voting at all.
    If you take away party affiliation, most Americans still won't take time to learn anything about the candidates. They'll vote based on which name sounds like an Anglo-Saxon male.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    The Mooch kept trying to take every moment. I can't blame Maher for trying to get him to shut up. When you're at a table with 4 or more people, keep your talking points concise.

If you take away party affiliation, most Americans still won't take time to learn anything about the candidates. They'll vote based on which name sounds like an Anglo-Saxon male.
    This.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

(((NPC)))

Thing is Mooch was not wrong...he just is long winded and repeats himself a lot.

Thing is Mooch was not wrong...he just is long winded and repeats himself a lot.
    Sure. He wasn't wrong. But, the problem is the way Trump has it set up there's no logical way to fight him. In a post facts world there's no way to win arguing with him and our system is entirely based on vigorous debate. You can't argue with someone and his followers when they have no truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Sure. He wasn't wrong. But, the problem is the way Trump has it set up there's no logical way to fight him.
    Since he wasn't allowed to finish we'll never know. Look I'm no fan of the Mooch but I did want to hear what he had to say. My guess is it would be to focus less on his lies and more on policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Since he wasn't allowed to finish we'll never know. Look I'm no fan of the Mooch but I did want to hear what he had to say. My guess is it would be to focus less on his lies and more on policy.
    You could hear what he wanted to say. He wanted to say that Trump is purposely lying to get Leftists all angry and mad. From there the logic fails me. Again, if facts don't matter then what Obama has done in his speeches aren't going to work either. And Obama is about as Charismatic as we get on the left.

And just to expand further on the policy debate. That doesn't work either. Democrats went policy on getting the economy fixed, and on Health Care for the 2008-2010 Congress. Successful on both. Both passed.

The GOP ran against Obamacare and crushed the Democrats in 2010 and pretty much destroyed Obama's Presidency.

Trump gets elected in 2018 to replace Obama. And, subsequently starts dismantling everything Obama did. Literally everything.

And, now the Democrats are running on Health Care again. I just don't see that working out very well. And, running on increasing taxes never works. And that's what the Democrats will have to do to un****ulate the **** pile.

Pat with a history lesson from 1968

http://archive.aweber.com/brigade/Jd...Worse_Than.htm

TDS Index Case FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Indiana Democratic Party sent out mailers praising Libertarian candidate Lucy Brenton

I guess the idea being to get moderate republicans to vote for her instead of Trumpian candidate Mike Braun.
    Sure, why not? Republicans have played these games with mailers for Green Party turds like Nader and Stein.

Fight fire with fire, b*tch!
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

(((NPC)))

In case you dont want to read it...he calls his opponent an Indo-American carpetbagger whose mother can trace her family lineage back to Sam Houston. Then denies he mentioned the candidates race at all. Also lead chants of "CNN Sucks".
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

Bill Kristol is going to vote straight D this election, isn’t he?

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Bill Kristol is going to vote straight D this election, isn’t he?
    I doubt it. I wouldn't doubt he'll vote for some D's though.

Thread Information