X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So, Democrats are an angry mob now? I thought they were snowflakes? Can't be both.
    I guess the Democrats if elected will release violent criminals into the streets. I'm not really sure why they haven't done that already.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

So, Democrats are an angry mob now? I thought they were snowflakes? Can't be both.
      no no. D call R snowflakes whenever they try to play the victim card like D do so well
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

DNC Chair Tom Perez has a midterm message: 'When they go low, we go vote.'
        Guy is such a clown.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Guy is such a clown.
          Hardly the worst thing he could've said. Lighten up, Francine.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Hardly the worst thing he could've said. Lighten up, Francine.
            But they don’t go vote

Comment

I'm listening to liberal and conservative pundits who are screaming about the Democrats and there complete lack of message. The conservatives are coming up with idea after idea after idea of messages and I've not heard a single Democrat who've used any of them.

Heard a quote from Steve Bannon. Steve Bannon was asked how Trump won. He said, "we go for the head shot every time. Democrats have pillow fights." He's right. And until the Democrats figure that out they're going to be stuck losing election after election. Been watching this pathetic messaging for decades. Clinton and Obama were the only ones who "got it".
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'm listening to liberal and conservative pundits who are screaming about the Democrats and there complete lack of message. The conservatives are coming up with idea after idea after idea of messages and I've not heard a single Democrat who've used any of them.

Heard a quote from Steve Bannon. Steve Bannon was asked how Trump won. He said, "we go for the head shot every time. Democrats have pillow fights." He's right. And until the Democrats figure that out they're going to be stuck losing election after election. Been watching this pathetic messaging for decades. Clinton and Obama were the only ones who "got it".
                You're listening either to idiots or the voices in your head! Dems "message" as in what's been dominating the advertising as well as the top concern of voters is...wait for it...health care. That's what they've been pounding on, so much so that scumbags like Scott Walker are now running ads saying how they're always been in favor of coverage for pre-existing conditions". Its an anvil that Dems have hung around the neck of the challengers in both MO and WV for example, both state AG's who sued in favor of overturning the law.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  You're listening either to idiots or the voices in your head! Dems "message" as in what's been dominating the advertising as well as the top concern of voters is...wait for it...health care. That's what they've been pounding on, so much so that scumbags like Scott Walker are now running ads saying how they're always been in favor of coverage for pre-existing conditions". Its an anvil that Dems have hung around the neck of the challengers in both MO and WV for example, both state AG's who sued in favor of overturning the law.
                  Ok. If you think that'll work. Obama went down that road and his Presidency was destroyed right after passing Health Care. Sorry, I just don't see it as a big winner. Cause what invariably happens is the party who runs on it NEVER DELIVERS THE GOODS. And when the goods aren't delivered, what happens? They get voted out.

Comment

Saint Bernie is in Michigan tonight to campaign with Whitmer. As much as I dislike the guy, this is fine. He won the primary two years ago, so it can't hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Ok. If you think that'll work. Obama went down that road and his Presidency was destroyed right after passing Health Care. Sorry, I just don't see it as a big winner. Cause what invariably happens is the party who runs on it NEVER DELIVERS THE GOODS. And when the goods aren't delivered, what happens? They get voted out.
                      Yup. Nothing meaningful ever comes through. Costs continue to rise.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Saint Bernie is in Michigan tonight to campaign with Whitmer. As much as I dislike the guy, this is fine. He won the primary two years ago, so it can't hurt.
                        Potentially. But its difficult to say what's happened to the Bernie brand with independents in the last several years.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          Potentially. But its difficult to say what's happened to the Bernie brand with independents in the last several years.
                          There can be no such thing as a true independent for the next couple of elections, 5mn. The stakes are simply too high to be sitting on the fence, splitting tickets, and playing the centrist game.

This is it. We're all either going over the cliff with Trump and the Republicans, or we're going to drag them, kicking and screaming, back from the brink.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Yup. Nothing meaningful ever comes through. Costs continue to rise.
                            Exactly. That issue is a big loser. There's no fix in site for it. Medicare for all and single payer is all that is left and that'll never happen. Thus, Democratic (Sarandon) voters will be ****ed off again when it doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              There can be no such thing as a true independent for the next couple of elections, 5mn. The stakes are simply too high to be sitting on the fence, splitting tickets, and playing the centrist game.

This is it. We're all either going over the cliff with Trump and the Republicans, or we're going to drag them, kicking and screaming, back from the brink.
                              This. Completely this. I even went as far on my mail in ballot to consult the Ohio Democratic Party's recommendation on judges, and I usually don't vote for judges. I want every vestige of the current republican party wiped clean. People choosing to run as republican made a deal with the devil. They can't be trusted. Both sides MAY be bad, but one is exponentially worse than the other and actually has candidates and incumbents who are proposing actual legislation that helps working people, the middle class and protects things everyone should care about. It's harsh to say it, but the clear truth is if you vote for any republican you are voting for the party of failure. Failed ideas. Failed ideology. Failed leadership.

Comment

(D) voters have always been every bit as “tribal” as (R) voters. I think it’s cute how a few of them have now decided that the political climate against the R’s is favorable enough that they feel comfortable to publicly acknowledge it.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X