X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Fox called the House for Dems 45 minutes ago. I just didn't want spoil the suspense by mentioning it.

I'm having some Brandy and Benedictine with some Halloween PB cups. Not bad.
    Did they spin it?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Detroit Free Press just called the MI Gov race for Whitmer.
      I'm amazed that it's this close. I figured it would be closer to a 7-10 point win.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Cramer projected winner in ND over Heitkamp...not surprising.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Did they spin it?
          I only saw the headline passing by, but I think they were saying an "as expected" kind of thing.
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

The suburbs man...suburban woman came out in droves.
            I want to hear the White Woman number. Want to see where it went this time.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

ABC calls Utah for Mitt Romney. Stephanopolous saying that he is going to be the voice of reason to stand up to Trump in the Senate.
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                I only saw the headline passing by, but I think they were saying an "as expected" kind of thing.
                Gotcha. I wont give them the ratings/clicks
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Detroit Free Press just called the MI Gov race for Whitmer.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Well, with the House it's mission accomplished. Minnesota will have a Dem Governor. Hopeful the Dems with those up ballot wins will get them one of the State Houses at least and the Senate looks solid Blue again.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      ABC calls Utah for Mitt Romney. Stephanopolous saying that he is going to be the voice of reason to stand up to Trump in the Senate.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Well, with the House it's mission accomplished. Minnesota will have a Dem Governor. Hopeful the Dems with those up ballot wins will get them one of the State Houses at least and the Senate looks solid Blue again.
                        CNN projecting the House could get to 235 for the Dems. That would be a nice flip.

Minnesota did what it was supposed to.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

NBC projects Cruz will win.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post

Comment

What a little ****ing Mormon *****.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

You don't say?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X