This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Unfortunately Beto loses. If Abrams and Gillum also lose that will be pretty depressing to be honest.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

You don't say?
      She can go **** herself.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        FL will remain repub in all of your lifetimes (and only gain more electoral votes)

Just what tD needs to start the re-election bid today.
        With the PR hurricane refugees that flooded in some people thought that would swing FL way left, but PR's are a 50/50 split, just like Florida.

I think mookie is very correct about Trump now having something to run against.
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          She can go **** herself.
          Here's the thing about SHS. She beefs. I've heard she has to heel fore-armed size logs down the shower drain.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

NBC projects Cruz will win.
            What are their numbers at? CNN has him up 140k but with lots of votes to count in Harris County, Dallas and San Antonio.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              What are their numbers at? CNN has him up 140k but with lots of votes to count in Harris County, Dallas and San Antonio.
              MSNBC called it as well.

Comment

You don't say?
                "If Obama wins, he shouldn't look to prosecute people for the financial crisis. We need to move on."
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Unfortunately Beto loses. If Abrams and Gillum also lose that will be pretty depressing to be honest.
                  True...though Beto has helped Texas in other races. Lots of Dems leading in Texas districts. (per CNN)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    I think mookie is very correct about Trump now having something to run against.
                    He'd find something regardless. That's his whole bit. He needs something to turn people against to hide from them the fact that the reason they feel behind is the fact they spent their high school years getting drunk down by the quarry instead of study and gaining useful skills for a modern economy.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Collins (R) is leading slightly in NY-27. Remember, Collins has already been indicted....
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

MSNBC called it as well.
                        Well...I mean NBC is the parent company of MSNBC
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          True...though Beto has helped Texas in other races. Lots of Dems leading in Texas districts. (per CNN)
                          Very true. He got a lot of Dems elected in the state races.

Comment

Texas 32 flips Dem.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Minnnesota clearly did their job. Bye Bye Paulsen and Lewis.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                It's the South. Things are preliminarily looking better in the Midwest.

Comment

Working...
                                X