This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2018 midterm elections!

Now that the primaries are over, have at it!
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

I hate Illinois Nazis

He's running a deep blue district, so this will be mildly amusing to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I hate Illinois Nazis

It's clear we just need to get him to drive his car off an unfinshed expressway.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Subscribed because I too hate Nazis.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Primaries in Michigan aren't until August, but the Republican gubernatorial candidate (Schuette) with the backing of Trump, Pence, and Walker is already focusing his attention on bashing the likely Democratic candidate (Whitmer), not even really paying attention to his current actual opponents. Very Trumpian strategy. He's also the same one I posted about in the States thread trying to get the anti-gerrymandering commission question off the November ballot.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I hate Illinois Nazis

Ted Cruz just endorsed the Democrat. Even told the Illinois GOP to endorse the Democrat.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Primaries in Michigan aren't until August, but the Republican gubernatorial candidate (Schuette) with the backing of Trump, Pence, and Walker is already focusing his attention on bashing the likely Democratic candidate (Whitmer), not even really paying attention to his current actual opponents. Very Trumpian strategy. He's also the same one I posted about in the States thread trying to get the anti-gerrymandering commission question off the November ballot.
              Get ready, it's gonna be 4 months of Schuette tying her to Granholm, hollering about taxes, and pimping his Trump endorsement.

He'll win, too. She is a classic moderate Dem who isn't going to attack him.
              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 06-30-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Subscribed because I too hate Nazis.
                qft
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Maybe they're both right??

@FoxNews: Andrew Cuomo, Cynthia Nixon accuse each other of lying, corruption in heated primary debate. https://fxn.ws/2NsWVWH
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Get ready, it's gonna be 4 months of Schuette tying her to Granholm, hollering about taxes, and pimping his Trump endorsement.

He'll win, too. She is a classic moderate Dem who isn't going to attack him.
                    First ad of his I've seen? He'll stop all of the human trafficking coming into Michigan.

O..kay?
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      First ad of his I've seen? He'll stop all of the human trafficking coming into Michigan.

O..kay?
                      Tourists?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

@nbcwashington: Only 16 percent of millennials say they have a great deal of interest in politics and elections. http://nbc4dc.com/Eswqj4v
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

O..kay?
                          Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Tourists?
                          hockey recruits
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

lots of money being dumped into ME-2

incumbent Bruce Poliquin (R): made millions in the investment management industry, moved back to Maine to run for Governor, didn't get the party nomination (finished 6 out of 7) . he doesn't even live in the district, but benefited from ME-2's lurch right after the rise of the tea part and his deep pockets (before Bruce, this seat had been held by democrats for 20 years, since Olympia Snowe gave up her seat to run for the Senate)

vs

Jared Golden (D), assistant majority leader of the Maine House of Representatives, who dropped out of college in 2002 to join the Marines, seeing combat as an infantryman in Afghanistan and Iraq, after leaving the service attended Bates College in Lewiston, ME near where he grew up.

The attack adds against Golden are ridiculous.They even attack his tattoos (image that, a combat infantryman having tattoos): https://www.newsweek.com/jared-golde...ack-ad-1093810

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              lots of money being dumped into ME-2

incumbent Bruce Poliquin (R): made millions in the investment management industry, moved back to Maine to run for Governor, didn't get the party nomination (finished 6 out of 7) . he doesn't even live in the district, but benefited from ME-2's lurch right after the rise of the tea part and his deep pockets (before Bruce, this seat had been held by democrats for 20 years, since Olympia Snowe gave up her seat to run for the Senate)

vs

Jared Golden (D), assistant majority leader of the Maine House of Representatives, who dropped out of college in 2002 to join the Marines, seeing combat as an infantryman in Afghanistan and Iraq, after leaving the service attended Bates College in Lewiston, ME near where he grew up.

The attack adds against Golden are ridiculous.They even attack his tattoos (image that, a combat infantryman having tattoos): https://www.newsweek.com/jared-golde...ack-ad-1093810
                              Good for the economy!! Make him spend it all!!!
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X