This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    They're donating to poor people instead of rich people.
    It’s proven that if you give a migrant diapers they will vote illegally for you.

Comment

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Cruz is feeling the squeeze.
              Ballot Box 13.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It's not a winning strategy but Christians are called to try and convert non-believers. There is a right and wrong way to do that of course but hard to judge how he's trying from a tweet alone.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Ballot Box 13.
                  If that happens, it will almost certainly be Cruz getting the "assistance" this time.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  It's not a winning strategy but Christians are called to try and convert non-believers. There is a right and wrong way to do that of course but hard to judge how he's trying from a tweet alone.
                  He shouldn't be doing that on Twitter when he's trying to win an election. We can safely assume that this was total dogwhistling to his base, with no pure intentions.
                  Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 11-04-2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

I wonder what the Republicans internal data says about the race in Alaska? They’ve stepped up advertising for Don Young in the past few days.

As much as I’d love to be optimistic I don’t see Young losing.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

One last reminder courtesy of the Hamilton cast.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Interesting read, mostly preaching to the choir. It would be nice if a few here would read it and realize how on the mark most of it is. But both sides are bad so...

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          That is going to be one in depth investigation if he loses on Tuesday...which you gotta think his numbers are telling him hence all this crap. Abrams fired back though:
                          Agreed. If Kemp is winning or even tied, there's no reason to start throwing hail Mary's of questionable legality. Having said that the man should be investigated by the feds and indicted as far as I'm concerned as he's violating people's civil rights particularly the questionable "hold" on registrations.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I notice Trump has gone with the "ill equipped" line for two very qualified African American candidates running for Governor in the South. But, he's not a racist, right?
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Is that his new “low intelligence”?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                I notice Trump has gone with the "ill equipped" line for two very qualified African American candidates running for Governor in the South. But, he's not a racist, right?
                                Bring back eugenics!

Comment

Working...
                                X