This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Stop being hysterical and talking about Hitler/nazis!

That is so ridiculous It’s probably true

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              If you hate the right people you get a pass on your rhetoric.
              Truer words have never been spoken. BOTH sides do this. The left hates the (true) deplorables. But it's okay, because you're hating on the correct people that need to be hated on.

That being said, protest, ridicule, denounce all you want, to whatever you want, just don't intrude on people's personal lives. If they are out to dinner with their family, don't bug them. Now, this is a BIG, HUGE NOTICE: What that restaurant did to Sarah is PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE. They notified her in a calm, polite, manner, they would not serve her because of reasons. That is A-OK.

I wouldn't be okay if a bunch of patrons harassed her into leaving. Nor would I be okay if a bunch of patrons harassed Ms Clinton into leaving a restaurant. Leave it on the ice, so to speak.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

That didnt age well...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

ROFL... https://www.infowars.com/red-hen-own...usiness-group/

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Truer words have never been spoken. BOTH sides do this. The left hates the (true) deplorables. But it's okay, because you're hating on the correct people that need to be hated on.
                    Again, lets be clear here- the left hates the deplorables because of their idea of superiority, because of their proposed policies, and what they want to do. NOT because of who they are or where they come from. If they changed their minds, the hate would completely go away.

Where as the deplorables hate people due to where they come from and the color of their skin. Otherwise, we would not have a president calling immigrants criminals. Or we would not be so fearful of helping people who really need help in other parts of the world. Or that we would not constantly have to review why people of color are being incarcerated and shot at a MUCH higher rate than whites. Their hate is for people, not for ideas. Which is MUCH harder to get over.

So I really wish we can get over the idea that the hate is equal, as they are not. The hate may be the same right now, but if enough people back off their ideas, much of the hate from one side will go down a lot. Whereas you can't change the color of your skin, or where you are from, or what god you worship.

Comment

I hate black people because they are black.

You hate me for hating black people.

To many people, that's the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Now, this is a BIG, HUGE NOTICE: What that restaurant did to Sarah is PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE. They notified her in a calm, polite, manner, they would not serve her because of reasons. That is A-OK.
                        So if 2 women walk into my business wearing "we are lesbians" t-shirts, I can notify them in a calm, polite manner that I will not serve them, that is ok? What if the t-shirts say "all puppies must die" and there are decapitated dogs on the back? Aren't all forms of discrimination unacceptable?
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

That being said, protest, ridicule, denounce all you want, to whatever you want, just don't intrude on people's personal lives. If they are out to dinner with their family, don't bug them. Now, this is a BIG, HUGE NOTICE: What that restaurant did to Sarah is PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE. They notified her in a calm, polite, manner, they would not serve her because of reasons. That is A-OK.

I wouldn't be okay if a bunch of patrons harassed her into leaving. Nor would I be okay if a bunch of patrons harassed Ms Clinton into leaving a restaurant. Leave it on the ice, so to speak.
                          Wrong. Can't believe you twisted my argument into your centrist BS.
                          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 06-27-2018, 07:57 AM.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            I hate black people because they are black.

You hate me for hating black people.

To many people, that's the same.
                            "pro-choice"?
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The North Koreans are upgrading their nuclear enrichment facility. Huh.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                Aren't all forms of discrimination unacceptable?
                                No. We discriminate every day in the decisions we make, and it's necessary. I may choose to buy my groceries at store A instead of store B. That is discrimination.

The only discrimination that is unacceptable is illegal discrimination.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X