This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Rosenstein is killing it out there. I expect him to be fired by next Friday...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...s-nafta-report

President Trump earlier this month reportedly told the leaders of the Group of Seven member countries that NATO was “as bad as NAFTA,” according to Axios.

At the G-7 summit in Canada, Trump reportedly said the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was “too costly for the U.S” and compared it to the North American Free Trade Agreement that he has often targeted as a bad deal.

"It will be an interesting summit. NATO is as bad as NAFTA. It's much too costly for the U.S.," Trump said during the meeting with leaders, according to an official who read notes transcribed from the closed-door meeting to Axios.

Trump was reportedly making a reference to the upcoming NATO summit in Brussels in July.
      Putin getting his money's worth.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Hating pedophiles is ok. Hating black people is not. Hating serial rape is ok. Hating gays is not. Make sense?
        Hate the person, not the group.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          The the group's message is ethnic or racial hatred, what is the real difference.

Comment

Draining dat swamp!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Won't someone think of the fine Nazi's, it's just not fair to lump them in the bad Nazi's!

Comment

Watching the Congressional GOP try and trip up Rosenstein and Wray and get pimpslapped back is just hilarious. They are so embarrassingly outsmarted it is like trying to see a baby do advanced Calculus.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Watching the Congressional GOP try and trip up Rosenstein and Wray and get pimpslapped back is just hilarious. They are so embarrassingly outsmarted it is like trying to see a baby do advanced Calculus.
                  Now Steve King steps up to the plate
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    Won't someone think of the fine Nazi's, it's just not fair to lump them in the bad Nazi's!
                    The gop is so full of vile racism and sexism that it may never be able to separate from this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      The gop is so full of vile racism and sexism that it may never be able to separate from this stuff
                      You do know your -ism claims have become somewhat of a broken record, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        I think it's a defensive mechanism when the evidence is so strongly against their preferred choice.

Some people undoubtedly disengage completely out of disgust. People who take Drew's approach aren't those, IMO.
                        Some people undoubtedly disengage completely out of disgust.
                        Bingo!!!
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          It's almost like individuals join groups to become more powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            You do know your -ism claims have become somewhat of a broken record, yes?
                            Вы понимаете, что никто не воспринимает вас всерьез?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              Вы понимаете, что никто не воспринимает вас всерьез?
                              I like the stunning awareness of whose posts are an annoying broken record.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Was Trey Gowdy drunk when he was asking questions?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X