X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    If you took the money knowing your intent was to never pay it back
    Then the bank shouldn't have leant it to you. We're talking about loans from institutions here, not bumming $10 off a friend to cover lunch cause you left your wallet at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Everyone is so interested in Pruitt.

Take a look at Wilber Ross.
      Some twitter folks actually posted about doing that the day Pruitt stepped down.

I doubt anyone will be as buffoonish as Pruitt was, so the outrage will take longer.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

North Korea played Trump. Putin is next.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I wasn’t the one who said it, just curious why two of you immediately started yelling about defaulting right away when someone said loan reform
          Well how else are we reforming loans?

Borrow money at less than market rates to pay back after graduation.

????
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            North Korea played Trump. Putin is next.
            What did the US give them? Other than a delay in war games

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              What did the US give them? Other than a delay in war games
              Exactly what they wanted. Propaganda. Legitimacy.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Legitimacy?

To whom? Their citizenry? Already had that.

Comment

Legitimacy?

To whom? Their citizenry? Already had that.
                  A picture shaking hands with the President of the United States carries a lot of weight. You don't know that? They've talked about it endlessly on the news shows.

Comment

A picture shaking hands with the President of the United States carries a lot of weight. You don't know that? They've talked about it endlessly on the news shows.
                    Billy bob from Montana shook hands with the president. So what?

Comment

Right. And I suppose dissing our allies has no geopolitical effect either. Why are you arguing with me? I haven't stated anything here that isn't in the mainstream or isn't conventional wisdom. I'll let you know when I go out on a limb.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Billy from Arkansas shook hands with the President. Look where it got him.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          Then the bank shouldn't have leant it to you. We're talking about loans from institutions here, not bumming $10 off a friend to cover lunch cause you left your wallet at the office.
                          The bank is to assume you have anything other than good faith (meaning intent to repay the loan)? The bank is to somehow just "know" that you're planning to swindle them and not give you the loan. And how, pray tell, are they to make this assumption.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            And you forgot: The chance to prove they are advancing.

NoKo has now proven they don't want to advance even when given the greatest chance on earth (as you say: stand by POTUS).

NoKo was given a rope and the Boy Scout manual dog-eared on the page for tying nooses. They couldn't resist.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              At least drew, joe, and the other conservatives have an ethos. Icehawk is the worst of the worst.
                              They do?
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                The bank is to assume you have anything other than good faith (meaning intent to repay the loan)? The bank is to somehow just "know" that you're planning to swindle them and not give you the loan. And how, pray tell, are they to make this assumption.
                                The same way the borrower is supposed to know that the lender isn't predatory and trying to take all their money - Due diligence. Or collateral.

I don't know about you, but every time I've taken out a loan from a bank, they don't just exactly hand you a check out of the blue.
                                Last edited by unofan; 07-09-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X