X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    That’s about the exact opposite of why he left. You’re in left field and Kepler’s reasoning is orbiting Neptune.
    I was relating my post to Swami. And some other people.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

“I hope everything is ok with him”
      “Yeah, those cows sure do like oatmeal”
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWdR9wqpJ4g

Comment

Here's a fun thread tracking the statements of a man in charge of 320 million people who has a very hard time telling the truth.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/10...778195457?s=21
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            That's one thing that bothers me on the interwebs: getting really personal/chasing people off boards like this. It's uncalled for. A few people from just here "retired" because of it. Sad.
            Who chased Kep off the boards? Seems he left on his own and not because he got hounded away.

Having said that, the dude needs some time in the sanitarium to cool off and recharge his batteries because he was becoming the left's version of Bob Gray. Kep was one of the most knowledgeable liberal posters out here until he joined the Bernie cult and then he just went berserk. Hopefully we can get the pre-2016 version back if/when he returns.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Who chased Kep off the boards? Seems he left on his own and not because he got hounded away.

Having said that, the dude needs some time in the sanitarium to cool off and recharge his batteries because he was becoming the left's version of Bob Gray. Kep was one of the most knowledgeable liberal posters out here until he joined the Bernie cult and then he just went berserk. Hopefully we can get the pre-2016 version back if/when he returns.
              No one. It was a non-sequitur.

He wasn’t anything like bob gray. If anything, rover, you’re more like bob gray than Kepler. You’re constantly asking for someone else to nail in your final hand on the cross of Hillary. Kepler at least understood the problem with Bernie bros. You just never listened to him or acknowledge that he understood this.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                No one. It was a non-sequitur.

He wasn’t anything like bob gray. If anything, rover, you’re more like bob gray than Kepler. You’re constantly asking for someone else to nail in your final hand on the cross of Hillary. Kepler at least understood the problem with Bernie bros. You just never listened to him or acknowledge that he understood this.
                I put up with that guy with the patience of a saint! Regarding Bob Gray, I'm much more of a know it all than a martyr so get your story straight. This place feels like I'm standing in a cemetery sometimes. There's all these people below me, but nobody's listening to a word I said.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I put up with that guy with the patience of a saint! Regarding Bob Gray, I'm much more of a know it all than a martyr so get your story straight. This place feels like I'm standing in a cemetery sometimes. There's all these people below me, but nobody's listening to a word I said.
                  Lol. Jeebus.
                  Code:

Comment

Like many posters, Kep had his moments of nonsense coupled with even more moments of common sense. If in fact he does leave, I'd have to congratulate him. He'd probably have a better life for it.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    That's one thing that bothers me on the interwebs: getting really personal/chasing people off boards like this. It's uncalled for. A few people from just here "retired" because of it. Sad.
                    It may be a side note...but its def valid. Some are here for sharing ideas - those escalating to disagreements become some of the better discussions. Yet some are really immature in the way they respond.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Is Kep vacationing in Antarctica or Arkansas or something?
                      He left when the SCOTUS replacement discussions began.

If I were to hazard a guess, his leaving likely had to do with a few factors. He's said before on here that he suffers from depression, and with this change, along with world-is-falling posts that came from almost every liberal on the political threads, which is almost every poster on the political threads these days, he was hitting a critical mass and had to step away for the sake of his own sanity.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

If I were to hazard a guess, his leaving likely had to do with a few factors. He's said before on here that he suffers from depression, and with this change, along with world-is-falling posts that came from almost every liberal on the political threads, which is almost every poster on the political threads these days, he was hitting a critical mass and had to step away for the sake of his own sanity.
                        I certainly can't get inside the man's mind, but from his parting posts it looks to me like the decision was based more upon a determination that he wants to make a difference in the world and posting here is just a time waster, in that regard, as opposed to being driven from the site.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Come on now, is this anything more than projection?

Comment

No one, and Brent wasnt saying anyone did. He was talking about it in context to what happened to Swami.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                              Come on now, is this anything more than projection?
                              Maybe I'm wrong. That's just how I read it. Go back and read the posts on the day or two following the SCOTUS appointment. That's when Kepler posted a pic with "Tosca Out!" captioned. He's also mentioned his depression more than once on the site. Read all the despair coming from a lot of posters that day. So that's how I read the situation. Perhaps Hovey has Kepler's motivation right and I'm wrong. Kepler didn't say, so I'm not likely to ever know.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Lol. Jeebus.
                                Remember rover claimed hilly would sweep all 50 states and D would win both house and senate and R would be buried and dead.

Mr know it all
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X