• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    You don't get it.
    You don't get it.

I can play this game, too.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      4. Overall message to everyone: don't break the law.

Always drive the speed limit, don't you?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Always drive the speed limit, don't you?
        No. For the most part I do. In certain situations, I don't. And If I'm caught, I'd serve the penalty. No excuses.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Oh, rufus, do you litter? Forgot to ask that in my last post. Do you observe pedestrian right of way? Use turn signals at all times? Have any obstructions on your license plate or rear-view mirror (yes, air fresheners count).

It's about as relevant as to the intent of your question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            ...However, maybe someday, somehow, a miracle will happen (more likely a revolution) and things will change.
            Turn off the internet for 5 days and see what happens.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Turn off the internet for 5 days and see what happens.
              Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr. Raymond Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Mayor: All right, all right! I get the point!

Comment

You don't get it.

I can play this game, too.
                Yeah. But it's not a game. It's people's lives. I'm not playing.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah. But it's not a game. It's people's lives.
                  You don't get it.

Comment

You don't get it.
                    **** you.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Yeah. But it's not a game. It's people's lives. I'm not playing.
                      How about a game of Global Thermonuclear War?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Fine by me. Blow the whole ****ing thing up. Not worth my time anymore anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          There's only one way to win that. Anyone who's smart enough knows that.

Comment

**** you.
                            That's a well-phrased, intelligent, thought-out response. Thank you.

Comment

People are actually upset because the Boston Pops performance included a reading of the inscription on the Statue of Liberty.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                People are actually upset because the Boston Pops performance included a reading of the inscription on the Statue of Liberty.
                                Not surprised. That poem is meaningless.

Comment

Working...
                                X