X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You can tell because of all of the people showing up at the protests with rifles.

No wait, those were the Tea Party protests.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

“As Faris puts it in the book, quote, ‘Republicans have always feared that immigration would change the character of American society. Democrats should reward them with their very worst nightmare,’” Carlson said. “Remember that paragraph. It is the blueprint for what we are about to see.”

“They're going to tell you it's about civil rights, or about some other principle that they pretend to care about, but they are lying,” Carlson said in reference to Democrats. “It's about seizing power and holding it. That's their only aim, they're deadly serious about it. While you were grilling in the backyard last night, they were plotting, in effect, a coup.”
      It's a wonder tinfoil is even available anymore at the grocery store. The run on it by Alex Jones and Fox News and all their minions has to be startling.The Reynolds Metals Company makes more profit off of their product for an unintended use than the intended use. Kudos for them. And, they don't even have to market it that way.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I love how he says "My Country".
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I love how he says "My Country".
            False patriots are right down there with moral hypocrites at the bottom of the barrel.

People can be stupid, ignorant and wrong but still feel secure if they wrap themselves in the flag.
            Last edited by burd; 07-06-2018, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Swing and a miss: https://www.factcheck.org/2018/07/tr...ction-results/

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Russian collusion: Case dismissed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozNbWRri7r8

Comment

Without clicking on the link, I'm assuming lying Flaggy is referring to the case that was dismissed from a DC court due to lack of jurisdiction, not because of any merits of the case. That's why the judge specifically said:

"It bears emphasizing that this Court’s ruling is not based on a finding that there was no collusion between defendants and Russia during the 2016 presidential election. This is the wrong forum for plaintiffs’ lawsuit. The Court takes no position on the merits of plaintiffs’ claims."

KDR

Comment

Flaggy, in a nutshell (where he ironically belongs):

Comment

Womp womp

Comment

For being the bastion of a "transparent" White House, there was zero knowledge on the White House side of a highly important diplomatic phone call between two heads of state.

Oh, and the kids are still Trump Orphans©
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The great negotiator. The greatest. Best negotiator ever.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Not to mention, we can't negotiate a new trade agreement with Gr. Britain, cause they haven't been doing anything in their legislature to set themselves up to do so. They still think that things are gonna keep working the same as if they were still in the EU, despite the EU repeatedly telling them that, no, it doesn't work that way.
                            The Art Of The Deal

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Funny thing is, that's all your boy has come up with when it comes to collusion. This witch hunt is a waste of time. Come up with something, or be done. At least with the Clinton investigations, things actually come up.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Funny thing is, that's all your boy has come up with when it comes to collusion. This witch hunt is a waste of time. Come up with something, or be done. At least with the Clinton investigations, things actually come up.
                                You really need to remove your head from Alex Jones' ***.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X