X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I think it’s very short sighted and foolish on their part. We’re close allies and where they are leaving the EU need to negotiate new trade terms. I doubt this helps their cause.
    I know you aren't the quickest to pick up on things, but by now you probably should have noticed that we USED TO BE close allies. Our close allies are now Russia, China and North Korea. We are doing everything in Baby Carrot's power to distance ourselves from western civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Those people trying to get her to shut up were being so god **** uncivil. Disgusting.

Comment

Mar-a-Lago files request to hire 61 foreign temporary workers

The Florida resort requested 61 H-2B visas, which are visas for temporary non-agricultural workers. In order to obtain H-2Bs, employers must prove that there are not enough US workers who are "able, willing, qualified, and available" to do the temporary work. 40 of the visas were for servers, while 21 were for cooks.
        In January, the resort requested 70 H-2B visas for cooks, housekeepers, and servers.
        The latest request sets the wages at $12.68 per hour for the servers and $13.31 for the cooks. Due to terms set by the visa, employees can only work for the company that sponsors the visa itself. The servers and cooks would work October through May.

The President has said before in a 2015 interview with MSNBC that "getting help in Palm Beach during the season is almost impossible." However, the New York Times reported in 2016 that since 2010, only 17 of 300 American applicants were hired at the club. And since October of 2015, Mar-a-Lago has filed 10 separate requests for H-2B visas
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          It's the sunglasses...
          (Halfway down the article)
          tl;dr: Racist black man not a fan of racist white man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Of course you don’t like anyone making fun of dump. He’s doing what you want him to do.
            I could care less what they do. The point is that I think they’ll get a better deal the more they flatter him.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              I could care less what they do. The point is that I think they’ll get a better deal the more they flatter him.
              Here's the thing, they can flirt all they want, but they can't actually cozy up a deal for almost another year. And, there's that pesky "transition period" they want to stay in until 2022 that allows them to (kinda) remain in the EU while they negotiate.

And, the UK is such a small percentage that any trade deals they negotiate will likely be worse than any deal they had through the EU. But they won't know until 2022.

Some balloons are not going to be the linchpin to their whole trade deal.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

They should just say no. But, they won't. He'll get the workers meanwhile every small farmer and landscape business owner is getting ****ed up the ***.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Of course you don’t like anyone making fun of dump. He’s doing what you want him to do.
                  Not to mention, we can't negotiate a new trade agreement with Gr. Britain, cause they haven't been doing anything in their legislature to set themselves up to do so. They still think that things are gonna keep working the same as if they were still in the EU, despite the EU repeatedly telling them that, no, it doesn't work that way.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    They should just say no. But, they won't. He'll get the workers meanwhile every small farmer and landscape business owner is getting ****ed up the ***.
                    Wages for cooks less than they were last year.

Had a place in my local paper advertising line cooks for $15/hour. Doubt if they're owned by a self-proclaimed billionaire.

Comment

Follow the whole thread:

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

So, immigrant workers in known racist, immigrant-bashing Donald Trump's kitchens.

Who here would eat the food coming from those kitchens?

https://youtu.be/okNc-9Txjdk?t=128
                        Last edited by rufus; 07-06-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Wages for cooks less than they were last year.

Had a place in my local paper advertising line cooks for $15/hour. Doubt if they're owned by a self-proclaimed billionaire.
                          I get that Mar-A-Lago is a for-profit venture, and the owner isn't going to be paying $30/hr out of the goodness of his heart.

But the hypocrisy that goes unchecked by his followers that "All brown people are thugs and rapists and need to be sent back!! Built a wall!! Keep 'em out!! Except for 60 of 'em, I need them to make delicious food and clean the rooms."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            I get that Mar-A-Lago is a for-profit venture, and the owner isn't going to be paying $30/hr out of the goodness of his heart.

But the hypocrisy that goes unchecked by his followers that "All brown people are thugs and rapists and need to be sent back!! Built a wall!! Keep 'em out!! Except for 60 of 'em, I need them to make delicious food and clean the rooms."
                            And the thing is, mar-a-Lago isn't the only place that needs those workers. There's probably tens of thousands of them across the country.

But Mar-a-Lago will get theirs. Those others places, that need them just as badly? Tough luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              The Nyt just asked if people think the trump balloon in the UK is disrespectful. I’ve had it. Going to sit and compose my thoughts for them.

What I think is disrespectful? The rally last night where the president mocked the me too movement and his supporters roared approval. Raping the environment on a daily basis. Anything dump says and does.
                              Not a god**** inflatable balloon.
                              Stop reading the Times. They are to print journalism what CNN is to television journalism. I am sure we are a few weeks away from another expose on the Clintons just cause.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X