X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
    The ironic part of his post is (assuming BassAle is actually located in Bar Harbor, ME) that his electoral vote went for Trump
    why would I lie about living in Bar Harbor? well the two statewide votes went for Hillary, so 2/3 of my electoral votes that my vote influenced went to Hillary. my town voted around 72% for Hillary. The only municipality in Maine that was more lop sided for Hillary was Portland. I'm sure there were plenty of Brents in the second district of Maine.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      there are millions of Brents and they don't all live in Minnesota.

I'm not really singling him out for blame, but he represents the flawed thinking of a huge number of people. How hard is this to grasp?
      You literally singled him out by saying "Thanks Brent".

You want to attack him for every word he says that is your choice, but then you better make sure your attacks make sense or you kind of look foolish.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        That's part of the problem.

"Gee, ripping children away from their parents so they can't be together is terrible. And giving away our rights to corporations is awful.

But the other party candidate, who won't separate families and won't sell the country to the highest bidder, doesn't get my d!ck hard; so I guess I'll just not vote."
        But in Drew's case, no one with a D after their name is gonna make his dick hard anyway. Won't even make it twitch a little. No matter how much he likes to pretend that what this administration is doing bothers him.
        Last edited by rufus; 06-28-2018, 10:56 AM.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          You literally singled him out by saying "Thanks Brent".

You want to attack him for every word he says that is your choice, but then you better make sure your attacks make sense or you kind of look foolish.
          yes. I was serious when I said "thanks Brent".

Again, there are millions of Brents. Collectively they are to blame but no single person is to blame, obviously. However, he doesn't get a pass because he happened to live in MN. His "both sides are bad" shtick is getting old and by continuing to parrot that nonsense, he is definitely part of the problem and part of the reason why we have Trump.

Comment

Where is Timothy A to tell us how Trump's Summit was amazing and how it was going to really change things in North Korea?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

As I said before, only The Right are allowed to make Holocaust allusions.

Anyone else who dares make such an unfounded comparison are just crazed, hysterical, and uncivil.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This can't be true, conservatives can't stand whiners.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    But in Drew's case, no one with a D after their name is gonna make his dick hard anyway. Won't even make it twitch a little. No matter how much he likes to pretend that what this administration is doing bothers him.
                    Manchin and Brown are fine. I actually liked Obama for the most part.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

it's really kinda sad and pathetic.

Obama administration policy doesn't just bend over and kiss Israel's azz? "He's marching them right to the doors of the ovens"

Trump administration actually seizes children from their families and holds them in "concentrated detention facilities", ie concentration camps. "Don't call them concentration camps"

Comment

The "no candidates inspire me" response is just a weak retreat to safe haven from cognitive dissonance. It's an act of hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          The "no candidates inspire me" response is just a weak retreat to safe haven from cognitive dissonance. It's an act of hiding.
                          yeah, it's an "I don't want to make the effort to see where they stand on the issues, and why I should vote for them"

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            it's really kinda sad and pathetic.

Obama administration policy doesn't just bend over and kiss Israel's azz? "He's marching them right to the doors of the ovens"

Trump administration actually seizes children from their families and holds them in "concentrated detention facilities", ie concentration camps. "Don't call them concentration camps"
                            Bingo.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              yeah, it's an "I don't want to make the effort to see where they stand on the issues, and why I should vote for them"
                              I think it's a defensive mechanism when the evidence is so strongly against their preferred choice.

Some people undoubtedly disengage completely out of disgust. People who take Drew's approach aren't those, IMO.
                              Last edited by burd; 06-28-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                So, if [insert religion] changed their minds on religion, the haters would be cool with them? You just essentially said that hating [insert religion] is okay.
                                Hating pedophiles is ok. Hating black people is not. Hating serial rape is ok. Hating gays is not. Make sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X