X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    The North Koreans are upgrading their nuclear enrichment facility. Huh.
    But we were told...

#TheArtOfTheFail
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        But we were told...

#TheArtOfTheFail
        Just cause they're enriching uranium does not mean they're going to use that to build nuclear missile. Trumpy said the threat of nuclear attack from NK was over, and I believe him. MAGA.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

But her emailz!!!!!! Benghazi!!!!
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

@nbcwashington: Moscow and Washington have reached an agreement on Russian President Vladimir Putin having a summit with President Trump. http://nbc4dc.com/2Nm3bQo
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

More "I am the victim" from the right. They play it so well.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Well that's a high bar to clear.
                Being Top 5 on the whole in the category aint a bad spot. Just making a point and you know my political leanings but have at it I guess.

Comment

This blows me away. There have been numerous specific warnings about ZTE technology being used as a main conduit of Chinese spyware into US communication infrastructure.

Dump couldn't be a bigger threat to America if we was actively trying.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    This blows me away. There have been numerous specific warnings about ZTE technology being used as a main conduit of Chinese spyware into US communication infrastructure.

But making sure that his family directly profits from his policy is draining the swamp, don't you know that?

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure it was on the up and up...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      @nbcwashington: Moscow and Washington have reached an agreement on Russian President Vladimir Putin having a summit with President Trump. http://nbc4dc.com/2Nm3bQo
                      Odds he sells Alaska back to them for a $1,000,000 "profit" without adjusting for inflation?
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Dickbag Jeff Sessions jokes that those championing to not break up border crossing families are 'elites, living in gated communities, where you must show ID to enter to even listen to them, and will call the cops on you if you don't live there.'

Since I've been vocal about this child separation issue, I'd like to invite Mr. Sessions over to my house. Which most decidedly is NOT in a gated community where ID needs to be shown to gain entrance to. In fact, I'd hazard that everyone on this forum speaking out on this issue does not live in a community that Mr. Animatronic Keebler Elf describes.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Dickbag Jeff Sessions jokes that those championing to not break up border crossing families are 'elites, living in gated communities, where you must show ID to enter to even listen to them, and will call the cops on you if you don't live there.'

Since I've been vocal about this child separation issue, I'd like to invite Mr. Sessions over to my house. Which most decidedly is NOT in a gated community where ID needs to be shown to gain entrance to. In fact, I'd hazard that everyone on this forum speaking out on this issue does not live in a community that Mr. Animatronic Keebler Elf describes.
                          I know I don't.

He has the Supreme Court on his side. A lower court ruled today that they have to reunify the families. I imagine they appeal to the Supreme's and it gets struck down. Then Trump and Sessions will be able to do whatever the **** they want.

And in 2020 when Trump claims the election was stolen the Court will rule in his favor again and he will float into his second term. And a third term when he does it again.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/26/polit...ons/index.html
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

WASHINGTON — Trump administration officials said on Wednesday that it would be difficult to comply with the timetable in a federal court order requiring the reunification of migrant children and parents who were separated at the border.

Judge Dana M. Sabraw of the Federal District Court in San Diego issued a preliminary injunction on Tuesday that stops the practice of separating children and parents.

And he set a strict timetable. Children under the age of 5 must be reunited with their parents within 14 days, he said, and other minor children must be reunited within 30 days — unless a parent is found to be unfit or to present a danger to the child.

The ruling came as a surprise to Trump administration officials responsible for more than 2,000 children who have been separated from their parents and are being held at more than 100 sites in 17 states.
                            https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/27/u...imes&smtyp=cur

These people need to understand. They're not white. They don't deserve their children.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/27/u...imes&smtyp=cur

These people need to understand. They're not white. They don't deserve their children.
                              But I thought they knew where they all were!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                You presume he isn't??
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X