X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
    Does anyone have an update on the 4th of July civil war we were promised today? The fake news librul media isn't covering it.
    Shoot. I made a hotdish for the event. Guess I'll have to eat it myself.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Coal: Bomb proof.

You cut the head off a president with real brains, boom--you're done. But a president with shyt for brains? No problem--he just keeps tweeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Shoot. I made a hotdish for the event. Guess I'll have to eat it myself.
        I was planning on invading Wisconsin by kayak, but the rain may wash us out. I guess it's for the best, I hear the gay frogs are pretty active in the St Croix river now.

Comment

It's super friggin' hot here in the east, also. I think maybe we postpone it til sometime when it's cooler. October work for everyone?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            You cut the head off a president with real brains, boom--you're done. But a president with shyt for brains? No problem--he just keeps tweeting.
            Also, I'm pretty sure Centralia, Pennsylvania would like to have a word with Trump...
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              And if the government won't allow them to become legal?
              Come through the right way, and you can. Sponsorship happens all the time. Heck, a number of colleges do it with hockey staff.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Come through the right way, and you can. Sponsorship happens all the time. Heck, a number of colleges do it with hockey staff.
                Umm, no, you can't. There are plenty of documented cases where they come to the designated ports of entry, you know, the ones where neilson says they should go to, only to be turned away.

Still others, who have passed their vetting as to why they are qualified for legitimate asylum, still languish in confinement, while just recently, they've been offered documents to sign, either willingly return to their home country with their kids, or willingly return and leave their kids here.

So, until you know more about the situation than what Trumpy or Alex is telling you, you might want to just shut up and educate yourself.

Comment

I agree with rufus. It's tougher than one might think. However, it's still doable.

I found in interesting that W Kamau Bell looked over the Canadian immigration forms in a recent show, and found HE would have a difficult time to get in.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

it's doable if the process is followed. It's impossible if the government is not letting the process happen.

Comment

Kinda funny how Brent is so focused on enforcing the misdemeanor of border crossing who benefit our society (even if they’ve worked here for twenty years, paid taxes, soc. security, and never use any of these benefits) but has said nothing about the various crimes committed by this administration or the people in it. Or even espoused the idea of making our immigration system easier for people looking to come here. Nope, just gotta pay ICE more money to enforce these laws more strictly while getting zero benefit from their enforcement because that makes sense.

Also Brent probably would’ve reflexively defended segregation because it was legal during the Jim Crowe or even slavery and sending them back to their masters if they escaped. Escaping was illegal you know!

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Umm, no, you can't. There are plenty of documented cases where they come to the designated ports of entry, you know, the ones where neilson says they should go to, only to be turned away.

Still others, who have passed their vetting as to why they are qualified for legitimate asylum, still languish in confinement, while just recently, they've been offered documents to sign, either willingly return to their home country with their kids, or willingly return and leave their kids here.

So, until you know more about the situation than what Trumpy or Alex is telling you, you might want to just shut up and educate yourself.
                        Oh what do you know, come to an entry, find out they're not welcome, or their case for asylum is not approved (remember they may be seeking asylum but haven't been welcomed into the country yet so they have to wait somewhere), and have to go back. Welcome to the definition of a border. We're not just going to open up the flood gates because you saw some picture of cages from 2014, or heard a crying child that could very well have been my young nephew being disciplined for doing something naughty.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                          Does anyone have an update on the 4th of July civil war we were promised today? The fake news librul media isn't covering it.
                          Alex Jones effectively stopped it by tweeting about it before it happened...you know, like Jade Helm.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

You mean how I've said in the past that Trump should be impeached, and anyone who aided him should be prosecuted? Those things?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just because the msm has chosen not to cover the civil war doesnt mean it's not happening. You can follow it on Twitter #SecondCivilWarLetters.

Comment

Working...
                                X