This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    You’re being too kind by describing this merely as incompetence. It’s malicious.

Ignore Icehawk. He’s literally the “don’t care as long as the libruls get it”. At least drew, joe, and the other conservatives have an ethos. Icehawk is the worst of the worst.
    And what the hell did I do? I asked a simple question. I mean I’m in this thread so often. Now I remember why I don’t frequent it to much. So much anger. Carry on
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      And what the hell did I do? I asked a simple question. I mean I’m in this thread so often. Now I remember why I don’t frequent it to much. So much anger. Carry on
      Because you drop in, mutter something like “hurr hurr libruls” then leave. Try harder.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Student loan reform.
        Do tell?

This doesn't just mean forgiveness, right?
        Mookie paid his back.

Everyone who took out a student loan needs to pay it back. That's the first step.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Do tell?

This doesn't just mean forgiveness, right?
          Mookie paid his back.

Everyone who took out a student loan needs to pay it back. That's the first step.
          When you sign up for a loan, you sign to the terms. Pay it back, or don't take out the loan. Period.

And if you were unaware enough to sign to unfortunate terms, too bad. READ THE TERMS BEFORE YOU SIGN.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Mitch McConnell decided to go out for dinner just down the street from where protesters had gathered to voice their displeasure with his complacency and actions.

You know what, fu** him. Fu** every one of these pieces of sh** that put themselves into harms way and then cry foul. They made their bed. They can lie in it.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Mitch McConnell decided to go out for dinner just down the street from where protesters had gathered to voice their displeasure with his complacency and actions.

You know what, fu** him. Fu** every one of these pieces of sh** that put themselves into harms way and then cry foul. They made their bed. They can lie in it.
              No. I dislike interrupting the private lives, whether it be politics, sports, whatever. Let them have their private time. Go rabid otherwise, that's fine. But private time? Let them have a life.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                No. I dislike interrupting the private lives, whether it be politics, sports, whatever. Let them have their private time. Go rabid otherwise, that's fine. But private time? Let them have a life.
                Right, because it's not like anything Mitch does impacts other peoples lives

Comment

They had "their" time when they were in the restaurant. The "confrontation" occurred on the sidewalk from a short distance away, as they were getting in their vehicle. Nothing wrong with that.

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  You asked a pretty passive-aggressive question. Not the first time you've acted that way in these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    Right, because it's not like anything Mitch does impacts other peoples lives
                    If the person in question is "in the ring"/"on the ice"/whatever, fine. I do believe every person has a right to a personal life, away from their job. If Hill (who I obviously dislike greatly) were to eat at a cafe near me, I'm not going to bother her. Period. She's not on the job. She's there to enjoy a meal with her family. I'll let it be.

Comment

Sorry, he’s a public figure in public. If he doesn’t like catching heat, he can resign.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A public figure can never enjoy a moment with their family in public, then. Ever. Is that what you are all saying? I would like clarification of this. If they say "it's okay to do that" then yeah, let's roll. If they don't say that, it's ok? I do not agree with the latter.

Comment

Why do people assume student loan reform means defaulting?
                          Higher education cost is a real issue and needs to be addressed and having people default won’t fix that. Reform is a broad word, to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            When you sign up for a loan, you sign to the terms. Pay it back, or don't take out the loan. Period.

And if you were unaware enough to sign to unfortunate terms, too bad. READ THE TERMS BEFORE YOU SIGN.
                            Pay back the principal or interest? One strange thing about the world we live in is the people who can least afford it get charged the highest interest rates.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

If the person in question is "in the ring"/"on the ice"/whatever, fine. I do believe every person has a right to a personal life, away from their job. If Hill (who I obviously dislike greatly) were to eat at a cafe near me, I'm not going to bother her. Period. She's not on the job. She's there to enjoy a meal with her family. I'll let it be.
                              She's also a private citizen now.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Why do people assume student loan reform means defaulting?
                                Higher education cost is a real issue and needs to be addressed and having people default won’t fix that. Reform is a broad word, to me.
                                It does need addressing. Total forgiveness is BS, IMO. You signed up for it, therefore you agreed to the terms.

Comment

Working...
                                X