This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

That loud cheer you just heard from Bedminster, NJ...
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Sick of your president playing golf every weekend yet?

Cause playing golf used to be a thing that certain people thought presidents shouldn't be doing.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Cause playing golf used to be a thing that certain people thought presidents shouldn't be doing.
        Remember when he wasn't going to have time to play golf or watch TV?

Boy did he fork the rubes there. It's OK because he's white, obv.

Comment

Also, keeps whining about how much the Mueller probe is costing. About 1/5 of what its cost for him to go golfing every weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Remember when he wasn't going to have time to play golf or watch TV?

Boy did he fork the rubes there. It's OK because he's white, obv.
            At this rate the dems could put rickie Fowler in as pres. Less orange and less likely to be a cheater on the course too

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              At this rate the dems could put rickie Fowler in as pres. Less orange and less likely to be a cheater on the course too
              He’s not old enough.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Your blind hate of everything tD and those to your right missed the World Cup reference. You should have had a chuckle.

But, I think, humor and satire are not in your lexeon.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  But, I think, humor and satire are not in your lexicon. (FTFY)
                  Nor are they in yours, outside of a few circles of fellow grumpy old men.

Comment

Not sure how I fell down the Twitter rabbit hole, but thanks to either a friend liking or re-tweeting a post, I found a Twitter user named Diana Thirst (@cocksailor) who contributed to some hilarious trolling of die-hard "Conservatives" on Twitter.

Apparently, there was a small contingent of people joking about being doctors who separate "Trump Supporter" patients from their children, or are vets who take Trumpeters dogs/cats and let them loose and claim that the dog died. They never did those things (obviously), but the "OMG! I'm calling the cops!" reactions on Twitter was hilarious.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Not sure how I fell down the Twitter rabbit hole, but thanks to either a friend liking or re-tweeting a post, I found a Twitter user named Diana Thirst (@cocksailor) who contributed to some hilarious trolling of die-hard "Conservatives" on Twitter.

Apparently, there was a small contingent of people joking about being doctors who separate "Trump Supporter" patients from their children, or are vets who take Trumpeters dogs/cats and let them loose and claim that the dog died. They never did those things (obviously), but the "OMG! I'm calling the cops!" reactions on Twitter was hilarious...
                      I know most of these idiots are too far gone to be redeemed, but that isn't particularly funny, nor does it help the narrative...

Comment

Your blind hate of everything tD and those to your right missed the World Cup reference. You should have had a chuckle.

Sounds like somebody's been triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          He’s not old enough.
                          I don't know why not: there's a seventh grader in the WH now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            They don't trust the fake media.

Seriously, this admin is a joke from top to bottom.
                            You're only assuming the media is speaking the truth. They have been known to start some wars, such as Iraqi Freedom.

Comment

You're on the political thread. Neither humor nor satire exist anymore.

Comment

Taking false flag to a new level? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5ZD0Bb1ho

Parallels to Charlottesville come to mind...

Comment

Working...
                                X