X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    That Alex Jones is a nutjob? Yeah, you sure did.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      That's exactly what I see, too. And what's the point of that kind of country?
      It's a great way to live, if you're one of the plutes. You don't think Russian oligarchs love their system? The Saudi royals or the leaders of the UAE?

That the plebes buy into what the plutes are selling? I dunno, you'll have to ask Drew or Brent why that is. I don't get it either, other than that they don't see themselves as the plebes.
      Last edited by rufus; 06-29-2018, 12:53 PM.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        It's a great way to live, if you're one of the plutes. You don't think Russian oligarchs love their system? The Saudi royals or the leaders of the UAE?
        Three excellent examples. Good post.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          More lies.

It was looked at. Obama wimped out as usual and asked Turtle Boy to announce it with him so it was bipartisan. Mitch said no. Obama pulled a Rover and thought the prison ***** was going to win. And here we are.

But, don't come in here and lie. Tell the truth for once.
          The revisionist historians want to forget that there has been an active FBI investigation into this since early 2016, but what set off the whole Muller thing was dumy firing Comey, BECAUSE (in his words) of the investigation. That set in motion the whole independent investigator path, which has constantly been called a witch hunt. Even though, it's CORE investigation was to see what Russia did and to prevent it. Taking over from the FBI due to what dumpy did.

Factor in the warnings that many got over Flynn, and how dumpy tried to get Comey to back off on that, too. Lest we forget, Flynn has admitted that he was in the wrong.

So many key people have PLEADED guilty, and we think nothing has happened? Do people not understand what that means? They are admitting, in court, to the public, that they broke a law. This isn't some kind of discussion of what might have happened, it is when the person actually admits to doing it. It makes it a cold hard fact.

We also have had actual admissions that dumpy's people MET with russians. Now, I may be missing something, but that sure appears to be illegal. That latter part could be questioned, had not the trail of e-mails flat out admitted that they were looking for dirt on Secretary Clinton.

Just this morning, I watched Maddow's show, and she pointed out some curious Russian nationals who were invited to some rather curious inaugural balls. As well as some rather curious private meetings. And that Manafort's efforts in Ukraine was paid for by Russians.

How is this at all ok?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            How is this at all ok?
            Because everything rich white men do is ok. Have you honestly not figured that out yet? It takes A LOT and I do mean A LOT to take one down. With what Trump has gotten away with you may as well call him "teflon".
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              So you're ok with just letting it keep on happening? Good to know.

All in all, I guess it's good you don't vote. Things are bad enough as it is.
              I’m signed up again and voting.

I think we should do everything possible to prevent outside interference of our elections but that isn’t what the investigation is about. It’s the usual partisan nonsense with both sides trying to score cheap political points.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

More lies.

It was looked at. Obama wimped out as usual and asked Turtle Boy to announce it with him so it was bipartisan. Mitch said no. Obama pulled a Rover and thought the prison ***** was going to win. And here we are.

Puleeze. If Obama was "pulling a Rover" he would have ditched his post-partisan presidency nonsense long ago and dedicated himself to destroying the Nazi infested Republican party. When FDR and Stalin were making their alliance to defeat Hitler, they both agreed on something. No negotiations with the Nazis - only total defeat would do. Likewise, Obama for all his good qualities spent way, way, way too much time imagining himself as someone who could bridge a partisan divide. You can't do that when dealing with a cult. Its like negotiating a property dispute with the Scientologists at their compound in California. Good luck getting them to reason with you.

If you've ever taken the time to read the speeches of FDR and JFK you'll find something interesting, which is that they were full on partisans. Most people think more of Truman being that way, but they were too. Dems need to get back to that. I don't care who wins in 2020, but we need a nut cutter, not a negotiator.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I think we should do everything possible to prevent outside interference of our elections but that isn’t what the investigation is about. It’s the usual partisan nonsense with both sides trying to score cheap political points.
                  Except that you and others seem to be taking this investigation rather lightly.

I've contacted my representatives in congress, have you? Make sure we get to the bottom of this- I very much appreciate the experiment that we call the United States of America.

Comment

So you disagree with all of the intelligence agencies saying there was interference in the election?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Puleeze. If Obama was "pulling a Rover"
                      Everyone who assumed the "Lock Her Up *****" was automatic blew it. This includes Obama. Somehow Comey got to talk and talk and talk about the ongoing email investigation but no one bothered to mention Trump was using Russia to get elected.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        So you disagree with all of the intelligence agencies saying there was interference in the election?
                        I don’t think the intelligence agencies are running the congrsssional investigations. Two separate things.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

From the failing NY Times.

In 2016, Trump said it had been 38 years since a Republican candidate won Wisconsin.
                          On Monday, he said it had been 44 years.
                          And on Thursday, he said it had been half century.
                          None are correct.
                          He LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. Nothing he says is the truth. EVER.

Comment

You're referring to the investigation initiated by Republicans and headed by a Republican?

Comment

From the failing NY Times.

He LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. Nothing he says is the truth. EVER.
                              I'm not sure this is a lie. He's just a moron.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I'm not sure this is a lie. He's just a moron.
                                So he's George Costanza? "It's not a lie if you believe it"? Is that what we're going with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

Comment

Working...
                                X