Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,086

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Keeping up hope for a post about the roster being published...
    "Up from the deep, and from the furthest unseen reach, a call is sounding forth sustained and deafening."

  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankyape View Post
    You have the same IP address. So it must be the wife?
    What is an IP address?

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    ellicott city, md, usa
    Posts
    10,492

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahockeydad View Post
    What is an IP address?
    IP address
    noun COMPUTING
    a unique string of numbers separated by periods that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years)

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    9

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Quote Originally Posted by Crankyape View Post
    You have the same IP address. So it must be the wife?
    Nope warmer though let's put it this way we made a family bet that the haters would come out and CA you cost me a case of beer that I have to pay up. FYI the person who comapred her to Raty was Raty herself.

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by oggie View Post
    Nope warmer though let's put it this way we made a family bet that the haters would come out and CA you cost me a case of beer that I have to pay up. FYI the person who comapred her to Raty was Raty herself.
    Because the more she pumps your tires the more likely your willing to pay for more training. Silly zamboni!

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Keeping up hope for a post about the roster being published...
    Heard that calls were made earlier this week (Monday and Tuesday). Hoping to see that roster SOMETIME sooner than later...

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,086

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Quote Originally Posted by used2lurk View Post
    Hoping to see that roster SOMETIME sooner than later...
    Yes looking forward to that as opposed to asking about somebody's grouping of ones and zeros...

    01100000.01111010.00100111.01011000
    11111111.11111111.11111111.00000000
    "Up from the deep, and from the furthest unseen reach, a call is sounding forth sustained and deafening."

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    9

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Quote Originally Posted by Crankyape View Post
    Invites have gone out for Placid. Rosters should be posted soon.
    looks like the real roster is now out for that camp. Ape man a bit premature. U-22 and u-18

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,086

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Here is the U18 roster for Lake Placid...

    https://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/s...nder-18-roster

    And the larger roster of all 75 players invited to the national festival for Over-18 and Under-18...

    https://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/s...estival-roster
    "Up from the deep, and from the furthest unseen reach, a call is sounding forth sustained and deafening."

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,294

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Here is the U18 roster for Lake Placid...

    https://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/s...nder-18-roster
    With 10 recruits making the U18 roster the future sure looks bright for our Minnesota Gophers.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

  11. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,086

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Quote Originally Posted by D2D View Post
    With 10 recruits making the U18 roster the future sure looks bright for our Minnesota Gophers.
    Interesting that of the 5 2003 birth year players that are on this roster, 4 are Gopher recruits. The other is going to the dark side (fighting nurses recruit). We will see if any of them make the final roster.
    "Up from the deep, and from the furthest unseen reach, a call is sounding forth sustained and deafening."

  12. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    17

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Interesting that of the 5 2003 birth year players that are on this roster, 4 are Gopher recruits. The other is going to the dark side (fighting nurses recruit). We will see if any of them make the final roster.
    Haley Winn committed to Clarkson is ridiculous, it is a loss for every other program. Great hockey IQ, Skills, and yes best kid in the locker room, and yes I am dismayed she is going to Clarkson, but her dad went there too!

  13. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyThumper View Post
    Haley Winn committed to Clarkson is ridiculous, it is a loss for every other program. Great hockey IQ, Skills, and yes best kid in the locker room, and yes I am dismayed she is going to Clarkson, but her dad went there too!
    Ok, I'll state the obvious.....going to a Winn-ing program!

  14. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Canada EH!
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by shelfit View Post
    Ok, I'll state the obvious.....going to a Winn-ing program!
    Winn-ter is coming!!

  15. #35

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    34,979
    Quote Originally Posted by GTOWN View Post
    Winn-ter is coming!!
    She'll be freezing opposing goaltenders.

    She has nerves of ice.

  16. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    26

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    surprised that not one 2002 from MA did not make it. KP had great numbers in Maine....thought she was a lock

  17. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,086

    Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

    Rosters for the US U18 and U22 teams are posted...

    http://https://teamusa.usahockey.com/news_article/show/941117
    "Up from the deep, and from the furthest unseen reach, a call is sounding forth sustained and deafening."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •