Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-19 Division III Games, Updates, News Thread

Originally posted by CrossCheck View Post
    exactly...because the view under that blanket is.... disgusting. Decent U14 teams would beat these "programs"....and beat them badly.
    Another......."Better to be thought the fool; than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
    "Keep your head up, and your stick on the ice."

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
      Same type of moronic statement that Bill Mandigo used when he would tell recruits that his team could beat a lot of D1 teams. Just plain stupidity but not a surprise considering the source. Let me add this qualifier to things: No decent U14 team could beat a "fully / properly rostered D3 team." I consider 20-21 players with 2-3 goalies to fill that definition. Fewer than that is short for any college roster.
      Ummm, duuuh doofus....that's exactly my point!!

There are all these new D3 lameasss teams being created in the past 2-4 years that simply have not put in the time and effort to establish a real college program [see, e.g. Daniel Webster, et al]. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I guarantee you that good U14 T1 programs would destroy a 'college program' if that's the level that is now out there. sad but true.

Comment

Again...reading comprehension is clearly a problem on here....I never said "established" D3 programs. Dipstick, I'm talking about all these pop-up teams the last few years, many of which can barely field a full roster. Trust me, a top u14 team would beat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrossCheck View Post
          Again...reading comprehension is clearly a problem on here....I never said "established" D3 programs. Dipstick, I'm talking about all these pop-up teams the last few years, many of which can barely field a full roster. Trust me, a top u14 team would beat them.
          I won't speak for others, but I never used the word established, SFB. I said a regular college roster of at least 20-21 playears because that's how many can dress for games. A top U14 team would NOT be able to beat a brand new team like say for example, Nazareth. You have been cross-checked to the head way too many times and you're not even a hockey player so people are cross-checking you in the head just because you're you!

Comment

2-2 end of 2 Norwich at Plymouth State?

Comment

• Originally posted by obserbear View Post
              2-2 end of 2 Norwich at Plymouth State?
              Plymouth has given Norwich fits for the last 3-4 years now.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
              X