This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Nope nothing nefarious going on here. It doesnt look shady at all that even though you cant do your job you wont let others help fix the problem either.
      I get that there are privacy issues with allowing random people to inquire about these kids. But, when the agency tasked with protecting these kids greets you with a firm shrug of the shoulders and a "Welp, we don't have a clue as to who they are, where they're from, or where they're going," maybe it's time to admit that this is a big problem they can't handle themselves and accept the help.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good and I hope you rot in jail for the rest of your life you piece of ****.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nope nothing nefarious going on here. It doesnt look shady at all that even though you cant do your job you wont let others help fix the problem either.
            You can't set the narrative if someone else is cleaning up your mistakes. After Trumpster Fires go about reuniting the children with their parents, they can claim that they cleaned up all these incredibly wrong government mistakes that the Democrats began doing 20 years ago.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Good and I hope you rot in jail for the rest of your life you piece of ****.
              Stop being hysterical, you’re not winning anyone over!

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by handyman View Post

burn......
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Maddow destroyed him last night on her show. Destroyed. There was nothing left.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Maddow destroyed him last night on her show. Destroyed. There was nothing left.
                            I will have to watch that
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

“"Fox & Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade defended President Trump's treatment of migrant children, saying they are not "our kids" and adding: "It's not like he's doing this to the people of Idaho or Texas. These are people from another country."

http://thehill.com/latino/393616-fox-friends-host-on-separated-children-these-arent-our-kids

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                “"Fox & Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade defended President Trump's treatment of migrant children, saying they are not "our kids" and adding: "It's not like he's doing this to the people of Idaho or Texas. These are people from another country."

http://thehill.com/latino/393616-fox...arent-our-kids
                                May he rot in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X