X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I'd be fine with that.

My post did NOT mean to link my thoughts on Ann and the tape together as one streaming thought. Ann spews BS, we all know this.
    No, the tape doesn't make me uncomfortable, it makes me sick. But I was already sick about the situation before.
    And reading back, many of you are still missing the point I was making, while actually proving it. The tape is making some of the outraged even more outraged, while not changing the minds of the herpaderps.
    Again, this is just more of your "Don't lecture to them that will only upset them. You need to listen to them and their concerns, and understand where they're coming from. If you come across as concerned and interested they will be more likely to listen to what you also have to say, and might be persuaded to change some of their views."

**** that. These people are perfectly ok with locking kids up in kennels like dogs. There is no listening to them, or understanding them. these people need to be treated like the filth they are, and banished to the very fringes of our society.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      I don’t really know enough about immigration to have any sort of comment. The last thing I want to see is anyone mistreated, but it’s hard to know if that is going on right now or not. I’m certainly not going to believe something just because CNN, Foxnews, etc report it as fact.
      Well, call up your senator, and ask to be on the next tour group through one of these facilities.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        They see the US govt keeping illegal immigrants out of the country.

Whether you desire that outcome or not, that’s the storyline. Sorta why people want a wall built

This is a winner for repubs. Why tD wants it alive for nov2018.
        There are better methods to keeping people out of the country.

If all "they" see is people being kept out, and not the separation of kids from their parents as the methods, that's sad, pathetic, and dangerous. And it clearly illustrates the base values of those republicans- making a total mockery of their "family values" bs.

R's are getting only 55% support for this- it may be a majority, but when facing a vote if they want to continue on a nationwide basis, I'd suggest this is a HUGE loser. dumpy- keep this in the headlines until November, that would be awesome. You will be out of the office by the end of 2019.

Even suggesting that "the wall" is anywhere near child separation is pathetic.

Denying that this is happening just puts you into a bad frame with your maker, worse if you can justify it. Seeing parents be deported leaving their kids behind in the US is, well, I have no words for that. Let alone that this sickening procedure is being applied to people who are legally applying for asylum- whether they will get it or not.

How in the world did we get to this point?

Comment

And here's the thing Brent. If this tape is not making you outraged, then you belong right there with the herpaderps. Own it.

Centrist my ***.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            I don’t really know enough about immigration to have any sort of comment. The last thing I want to see is anyone mistreated, but it’s hard to know if that is going on right now or not. I’m certainly not going to believe something just because CNN, Foxnews, etc report it as fact.
            that's it? Really? There have been plenty of news outlets other than CNN and Faux talking about this, pictures, recordings, etc. And quite a few Congressmen have visited, as well. Even your Susan Collins says this is a bad thing.

And you don't know enough to even have an opinion? You can't tell if people are being mistreated?

wow. Denial city.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              that's it? Really? There have been plenty of news outlets other than CNN and Faux talking about this, pictures, recordings, etc. And quite a few Congressmen have visited, as well. Even your Susan Collins says this is a bad thing.

And you don't know enough to even have an opinion? You can't tell if people are being mistreated?

wow. Denial city.
              You know is that bbc is a giant propaganda machine.

So this is how people sleep at night. “It’s not real, I saw it on the news and it has to be fake and sensationalist”

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                And my dog gets put in his crate every morning when I go to work.

Semantics. They're all the same fu**ing thing......
                Yo dummy

We’re you paying attention yesterday when reporters were asked not to use cages
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

There are better methods to keeping people out of the country.

If all "they" see is people being kept out, and not the separation of kids from their parents as the methods, that's sad, pathetic, and dangerous. And it clearly illustrates the base values of those republicans- making a total mockery of their "family values" bs.

R's are getting only 55% support for this- it may be a majority, but when facing a vote if they want to continue on a nationwide basis, I'd suggest this is a HUGE loser. dumpy- keep this in the headlines until November, that would be awesome. You will be out of the office by the end of 2019.

Even suggesting that "the wall" is anywhere near child separation is pathetic.

Denying that this is happening just puts you into a bad frame with your maker, worse if you can justify it. Seeing parents be deported leaving their kids behind in the US is, well, I have no words for that. Let alone that this sickening procedure is being applied to people who are legally applying for asylum- whether they will get it or not.

How in the world did we get to this point?
                  Dunno

But 55% sweeps elections and is a mandate in today’s world.

Comment

Yo dummy

We’re you paying attention yesterday when reporters were asked not to use cages
                    I was. I did LOL at your use. Was clarifying it for the rest of the crowd.

Cages bad. Crate, kennel, pound, coop, corral, pen, stockade, live-box, fence all good.
                    Last edited by aparch; 06-19-2018, 08:42 AM.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      I was. I did LOL at your use. Was clarifying it for the rest of the crowd.
                      Okey dokey

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Why isn't everyone calling these "Trump Tents"? We know how much the Donald likes his names on things, and how well received illiteration is.

This situation is deplorable. I can't imagine what long lasting effects this traumatic experience will have on these children.

This morning I heard someone on the radio trying to defend the policy by stating the law says they can only detain minors for 20 days, so they have to be separated from the adults awaiting hearings. I'm not a lawyer, but it seems the intent of that law was to protect children. Wouldn't the better way to handle this be to speed the proces up so that 20 day limit isn't hit? Almost as if when you're planning to prosecute everyone, you should have the foresight to ensure you have the resources to do that in a timely manner, and if you don't have the resources, you should rethink your strategy.
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Dunno

55% of Republicans. 27% of Americans. Good luck sweeping that.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Dunno

45% plus all D support does not. Odd math you use.

It may get you through the primary, but how one expects that to translate to an open vote.... Go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              You know is that bbc is a giant propaganda machine.

So this is how people sleep at night. “It’s not real, I saw it on the news and it has to be fake and sensationalist”
                              What's really sad about this- dumpy and CO are not even denying that it's happening.

Instead, they try to deflect the separation problem with lines like "no cages", "summer camp", etc.

As if separating kids from their parents is ok, as long as it's the right context.

Give me a freaking break.

Comment

45% plus all D support does not. Odd math you use.

It may get you through the primary, but how one expects that to translate to an open vote.... Go for it.
                                Pay attention to rover and Kepler and Scooby.

D don’t vote

Comment

Working...
                                X