X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    "Those are not gas chambers. Those are de-lousing facilities. You guys should stop faking the outrage at every little thing that happens. No one wants to hear it, and it's just drowning out whatever message you're trying to send. It's not gonna make a difference"

I can hear the excuses now.
    Those corpses are child actors.

Oh, they're really dead? We finally found Hillary's victims!
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And those who haven't heard about it, or know the barest facts about it, will now see exactly what people are talking about.

But yeah, let's just keep it off the news, cause all they want to do is sensationalize it. While we're at it, let's stop reporting on every little tweet and vile spew that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth.
      Reporting verbatim what Dump says is smearing him.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        My thought as well.
        The 1st poll was 27-66 on Trump's policy, and only 55% of Republicans, not the 80-90% approval he gets in general. That's why the Zodiac Killer suggested a (totally unworkable) solution instead of doubling down
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Brent, if people's minds can't be changed, why do you suppose right wing media feels the need to feed them a constant string of lies?

Don't you think they could just be shown the truth and cheer it on if that's what they really believe in?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            You mean where they put criminal parents into custody, and take care of the children just the way they do the children of citizen criminals? Or are you still obsessing over a four-year-old photograph?
            The children of "citizen criminals" get to stay at home, with their families, and visit the "citizen criminal" when they can.

They are not ripped from their arms and thrown in cages, while the "non-citizen criminal" gets sent back to Mexico.

Again, you're an idiot.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The children of "citizen criminals" get to stay at home, with their families, and visit the "citizen criminal" when they can.

They are not ripped from their arms and thrown in cages, while the "non-citizen criminal" gets sent back to Mexico.

Again, you're an idiot.
              I just love that one of his crazy theories came true. There are in fact WalMart prison camps. One in a million chance finally hit. Yet now he has no issue with it.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Again, you're an idiot.
                A child himself, ironically, in the way he believes without questioning.

Comment

While we're at it, let's stop reporting on every little tweet and vile spew that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth.
                  I'd be fine with that.

My post did NOT mean to link my thoughts on Ann and the tape together as one streaming thought. Ann spews BS, we all know this.
                  No, the tape doesn't make me uncomfortable, it makes me sick. But I was already sick about the situation before.
                  And reading back, many of you are still missing the point I was making, while actually proving it. The tape is making some of the outraged even more outraged, while not changing the minds of the herpaderps.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    I just love that one of his crazy theories came true. There are in fact WalMart prison camps. One in a million chance finally hit. Yet now he has no issue with it.
                    Maybe it isn't such a coincidence. Goebbels supposedly recommended accusing your opponent of the thing you yourself dream of doing (has also been ascribed to Stalin and Karl Rove). It offsets genuine outrage with a contrary artificial poutrage (BSABSVR) and it makes it look like they are just copying your claims when in fact you are doing that to them. It confuses undecideds and gives your supporters an ironclad support for their own selective perception.

This whole administration is like a set of hamfisted Psych 101 experiments performed on the country. People should formally declare whether they are falling for it (I guess they do when they vote). The data gathering possibilities warm my old sociologist's heart.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 06-19-2018, 08:16 AM.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I'd be fine with that.

My post did NOT mean to link my thoughts on Ann and the tape together as one streaming thought. Ann spews BS, we all know this.
                      No, the tape doesn't make me uncomfortable, it makes me sick. But I was already sick about the situation before.
                      And reading back, many of you are still missing the point I was making, while actually proving it. The tape is making some of the outraged even more outraged, while not changing the minds of the herpaderps.
                      I'm not fine with that. He's the President. That's news. Sorry you don't like news, but it is in fact news. Not fake news. ****ING NEWS.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I'd be fine with that.

Nothing will change the minds of the herpaderps. So, we just report nothing? Only report the stuff that they believe?

Centrist my ***.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Nothing will change the minds of the herpaderps. So, we just report nothing? Only report the stuff that they believe?

Centrist my ***.
                          This. ^^^^^^^^^^^
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"Those are not gas chambers. Those are de-lousing facilities. You guys should stop faking the outrage at every little thing that happens. No one wants to hear it, and it's just drowning out whatever real message you're trying to send. It's not gonna make a difference"

I can hear the excuses now.

Again, if this sort of stuff is going to end, it's up to the "good Germans" like Brent, Drew, Hovey, and Sic to be appalled, and outraged, and to stand up and scream. As I said before, the Nazis aren't gonna listen to the screaming of us Jews.

And they said it couldn't happen here.
                            I don’t really know enough about immigration to have any sort of comment. The last thing I want to see is anyone mistreated, but it’s hard to know if that is going on right now or not. I’m certainly not going to believe something just because CNN, Foxnews, etc report it as fact.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I'm not fine with that. He's the President. That's news. Sorry you don't like news, but it is in fact news. Not fake news. ****ING NEWS.
                              Yeah, I’m with Scooby on this one. You don’t stopntepoeting on an atrocity because it makes people feel icky or you won’t change the minds of the soulless and brainless

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                BBC was referring to them as “kennels” this morning. Not cages
                                And my dog gets put in his crate every morning when I go to work.

Semantics. They're all the same fu**ing thing.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                ...Or are you still obsessing over a four-year-old photograph?
                                A? As in ONE? Just *ONE* four year old photograph? What the serious fu** are you talking about? Open your goddammed eyes to the video clips and photographs from just *THIS FU**ING WEEK*. This isn't about some random blog finding an old photo and shouting "Hey, look at this too!" And don't give me any partisan bullsh** either. I don't give a **** if this "happened under Obama," or "But GW did it too!" or falsely claim "Clinton signed something!" or even "Saint Ronnie started it!" Trump could end this swiftly.

Trump, Sanders, Nielsen, Sessions, et. al., is LYING about how it started. LYING. It's a TRUMP administration demand issued THIS FU**ING MARCH (in 2018 the year of our Lord) creating a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for a fu**ing MISDEMEANOR. This would be you facing a felony trial jury for a parking ticket.

But no, Trump and Co. are creating 1944 style German and Japanese Interment Camps. IN 2018. WITH BROWN PEOPLE INSTEAD.
                                This is the *EXACT* thing that Alex Jones warned you against four and eight years ago. And yet, now it's perfectly fine because the GOP is in charge.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X