X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    This.

Partisanship is understandable. Silence in the face of atrocity is not.

Conservatives of the board, ask yourselves: do you really need the actual gas chambers before you get angry?
    Do you know what they’re telling some of the parents when the take the children?

They’re bringing the children to be bathed.

https://www.chron.com/news/politics/...P-12984971.php
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Therefore we should just ignore it and not be outraged? Sorry to inconvenience you.
      This.

“Oh, the videos of the concentration camps are just too partisan. The hardliners have already made up their minds.” Or maybe Brent thinks we shouldn’t have seen the Napalm Girl photograph because it won’t make a lick of difference.

We need to see this to prevent it from becoming a full on turn to concentration camps. The people need to be outraged. If they aren’t, we know they are among the deplorable and are no longer able to be redeemed. Hillary was right.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Due to the Nazi comparisons that have been coming up, and not disagreeing with those comparisons:

1 million killed. "Oh, we are mad! Has to be stopped!"
        Wait, our bad, 2 million killed. "Ok, now we're outraged and others will now realize the harm!"

Nope. The hardcore minds are made up in the beginning, and not gonna change them. It's sad, but it's also true.
        if that's actually the case, 1) it's pretty depressing that people can think this is somehow ok, regardless if who it's done to. and 2) that also tells us, once again, of the true colors of people who are not outraged. Their so called "family values" are a front to being really horrible people.

Honestly, since people like joe are not over here being really mad, and outraged, then there's no reason at all to even listen to his crap about abortion and gay rights. He's not following any bible, he's following some other sucker call. This group is pure evil, and they've been brewing for the 8 years that we had Obama as President. This is clearly the backlash to that. They are so stupid that they will take a LOT of personal harm to punish the right people.

Comment

You are completely missing the point.

Journalists think this tape will change the Herpaderp's minds. IT WON'T. They are just using this tape to cash in on people who are already outraged, and will tune in. That means ratings. That's BS on the news orgs, in my mind. That's (for a lack of a better term) blood money.

The news orgs are cashing in on this story, with no shame. Makes me sick.

AGAIN: I DO NOT LIKE WHAT IS HAPPENING. THIS TAPE IS AN UNNECESSARY ADDITION TO THE STORY. I can type slower, if that helps you understand.
          The tape is news. Actual news. Sorry that offends you, but it's a fact.

Also news.

The government is doing this to everyone who crosses the border seeking asylum that is not at a point of entry. Here's the fun part. They're turning them away at the points of entry and telling them to come back later because they don't have the capacity to process them. In other words they're creating a false choice AND they're creating criminals.

Evil does not even begin to describe it.

Oh, and the tape is news. That's why it's on the news. It's not fake news, it's news.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            The tape is news. Actual news. Sorry that offends you, but it's a fact.
            It makes him uncomfortable.

"The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil." -- Hannah Arendt
            This administration is, among other things, a Rorschach test. In a way we should be grateful -- few people are ever given such a clear mirror to see themselves. Some don't like what they see.

So they blame the mirror.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Q poll today shows 55% of republicans approve of the child separation policy.

JFC. If there’s a hell, it’s gonna be really crowded

https://www.vo*****/policy-and-polit...milies-parents
              You mean where they put criminal parents into custody, and take care of the children just the way they do the children of citizen criminals? Or are you still obsessing over a four-year-old photograph?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Silver pointed out that polls are a week or two behind events, so he's buoyed by the North Korea meeting and much of these children issues didn't really kick in since the weekend, really.
                Then it will be higher
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ann says stuff that is controversial to make money and get attention and draw ratings. Whether she truly believes it or not, I have no idea. I don't like the fact that she does it, and that's another discussion.

On the crying kids, if THIS makes some think it will change people's minds, that's a mistake. You take a toy away from a kid, they're crying. What do you really think is gonna happen if mom and/or dad are taken away? It has become sensationalist "journalism."

Let me be perfectly clear: I don't like what is happening with the separating. Not one bit. Those who DON'T mind are not going to be swayed by this tape.
                  One is literal fake news. Someone creating a conspiracy theory out of thin air.

The other is a news agency putting out evidence they've found. After congressmen have been blocked from entering some of these detention centers. After an NPR journalist was barked at over megaphone for taking pictures over 200 yards away that he was trespassing and needed to leave. After stories have emerged of ICE not allowing siblings to hug.

I know you get attacked a little too much for the neutral point of view thing, but you cannot just dismiss Coulter making things up with "I don't like it" and then hammer a factual news report uncovering what ICE and the WH have clearly been trying to hide as "sensationalist."
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

BBC was referring to them as “kennels” this morning. Not cages

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Then it will be higher
                      My thought as well.

Comment

In all honesty, did you really think that when evil came we'd all know it was evil? That's obviously not how it works, because only about 10% of people are evil but broad evil on the order of Hitler or Stalin or Boston requires far more than 10% of the population.

“No man chooses evil, because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.” Mary Wollstonecraft
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Then it will be higher
                          Among Republicans it will be near 100% now.

The misery is not a bug for them; it's a feature. They're finally taking their revenge on the whole non-turd world.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Those who are appalled, are already appalled. Those who are not, will never will be. The tape makes no difference at this point. This is the media cashing in on ratings. Do you understand that, yet?
                            And those who haven't heard about it, or know the barest facts about it, will now see exactly what people are talking about.

But yeah, let's just keep it off the news, cause all they want to do is sensationalize it. While we're at it, let's stop reporting on every little tweet and vile spew that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

They see the US govt keeping illegal immigrants out of the country.

Whether you desire that outcome or not, that’s the storyline. Sorta why people want a wall built

This is a winner for repubs. Why tD wants it alive for nov2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                This.

Partisanship is understandable. Silence in the face of atrocity is not.

Conservatives of the board, ask yourselves: do you really need the actual gas chambers before you get angry?
                                "Those are not gas chambers. Those are de-lousing facilities. You guys should stop faking the outrage at every little thing that happens. No one wants to hear it, and it's just drowning out whatever real message you're trying to send. It's not gonna make a difference"

I can hear the excuses now.

Again, if this sort of stuff is going to end, it's up to the "good Germans" like Brent, Drew, Hovey, and Sic to be appalled, and outraged, and to stand up and scream. As I said before, the Nazis aren't gonna listen to the screaming of us Jews.

And they said it couldn't happen here.
                                Last edited by rufus; 06-19-2018, 07:58 AM.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X