This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

On tv? On Fox?

If not, didn’t happen
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          Also anyone who still thinks Republicans care more about the debt/deficit: https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/im...t-kids-n884871
          tD should have negotiated a better deal

Comment

tD should say this reunited policy is all from ivanka (so she can get a nobel peace prize too)

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              tD should say this reunited policy is all from ivanka (so she can get a nobel peace prize too)
              The one article said it was all Melania's doing. Someone should nominate her.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

dnc needs to run a "lbj nuke" type commercial throughout sept oct, and nov with kids being pulled away from mothers. 1/2 of the actors better be white.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  dnc needs to run a "lbj nuke" type commercial throughout sept oct, and nov with kids being pulled away from mothers. 1/2 of the actors better be white.
                  I saw a bumper sticker on my way to work today that summed everything up perfectly:

Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Really? cause a lot of them seem pretty pleased in this photo.

https://dawm7kda6y2v0.cloudfront.net...F361F756C.jpeg

Edit: Ok, so maybe misinterpreted. perhaps they were disgusted about what he said about mark Sandford. Too bad they couldn't be as disgusted about his policy separating children from their families. Seem pretty happy in the photo posted above.
                    Last edited by rufus; 06-21-2018, 07:36 AM.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

bulworth is on starz encore west at the top of the hour!! mookie's dream candidate for 2020

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        Another brilliant take by NYT, wonder if Brent wrote this one.
                        Wow. They're going to get railed for that BS.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Of course
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I am so glad to hear about the Space Force. I mean sure Flint still cant drink water and kids are still being imprisoned at the border but other than that every other problem we have is solved so lets blow billions on some ridiculous fantasy because Trump cant get it up.

And the NYTs sucks.
                            im all for spending all of our money on space. Earth will be uninhabitable in the near future. So we need to scope out other lands to ruin.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

http://time.com/5318229/donald-trump..._medium=social

Time Magazine has a cover this week that's a doozy. Take a look.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                Another brilliant take by NYT, wonder if Brent wrote this one.
                                It’s a free country and people can conduct themselves as they see fit. With that being said, it would be nice to see the country move past all the nonsense. Good on the NYT for writing that. It says a lot about how far we’ve gone off the rails that people will attack that article.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X