X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...n-obama-racism

Took me about 2 seconds of googling. Also he picked Palin as his running mate... enough said.
    I must have missed the part where that said McCain. You arent even good when you completely make stuff up.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Who chose her as his running mate? Whose campaign was that again?

Fine I'll rephrase, McCain might not have said anything explicitly racist but his campaign certainly was racist even if it wasn't as explicit as Trump's campaign. My goal here isn't to call him a racist per se, but his party definitely has been for the entirety of my life and he's complicit in pretty much all of it. So I'm not really sure what dsitinction you're trying to make as he supports a bunch of racist things and is all in on a party that does and says all sorts of racist things, even if he himself might not have said anything racist (in public).
      You must do a lot of yoga.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        I thought McCain knew he was an underdog by the time picking a VP came up and toyed with doing a "unity" ticket with Lieberman, but got talked out of it either because of fear of losing his right wing or that Joe might have said no. The actual choice of how to close the gap by adding a woman led to Palin, and the rest is (infamous) history.
        Oh you and your facts and actual history

Speaking of people who have a shaky grasp on reality...NBC News is reporting that Trumps EC could keep the now not separated families in detention indefinitely. Read More

The executive order President Donald Trump signed on Wednesday may put an end to separation of families, but it sets the stage for children whose parents are prosecuted to be held in indefinite detention with their parents while the family goes through immigration proceedings.

Among many other issues, that raises the question of where these families will be held as they await court hearings.

Family detention centers run by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement have a current capacity of 3,335 beds, according to the latest federal budget allocations. But on average, 420 parents and kids are crossing the U.S.-Mexico border in family groups each day, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection data obtained by NBC News.

At that rate, the family detention centers will be full within eight days — and an unknown number of those beds are already occupied
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I thought hey had to comply with Flores subject to legislation?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Holy ****

“An explosive new lawsuit claims migrant children at a Texas detention center run by a government contractor were forcibly injected with psychiatric medication after being told they would not be able to see their parents unless they took the drugs.”
            That’s.... not a good look for this country.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

LOL!

The executive order spelled it “Seperation”
              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                LOL!

The executive order spelled it “Seperation”
                Should have been in crayon

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Someone will have to sue the government on day 21.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Trump will either challenge that in court, dragging this out for months, or will simply say that the courts won't allow him to keep families together, so business as usual.

In any case, how does this administration plan on reuniting those families where the children have already been separated? DOJ has already said thay have no backup mechanism to ensure that parents can ever find their children again, and the former ICE official has said that some of these children may never see their parents again. It's my understanding that when they were separated, any records indicating what child belongs to who are spotty at best, perhaps even non-existent.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      You must do a lot of yoga.
                      You’re the one saying the guy who supports a bunch of racist policies and works in lock step with a racist party, isn’t racist because he didn’t say anything racist that we’re aware of.

Nice projection!

Comment

You’re the one saying the guy who supports a bunch of racist policies and works in lock step with a racist party, isn’t racist because he didn’t say anything racist that we’re aware of.

Nice projection!
                        No I asked you to prove your BS comment without moving the goalposts which of course you couldnt do. Hell you were proven wrong with your own link and you still cant admit you were wrong (BTW the link you posted I almost posted when I challenged you to prove you were wrong so the amount of laughing I did at seeing it was pretty epic!) Just admit you played fast and loose with historical facts and it can be done.

McCain might be the biggest racist in Congress for all any of us know but he wasnt acting that way during the campaign and publicly was doing what he could to distance himself from it. When he picked Palin he knew next to nothing about her and by the end of the campaign I am pretty sure wasnt even talking to her.

Look you can think what you want about McCain, believe me I dont say much good about the man including how he votes way too much with Trump and how his whole "Maverick" act is BS. The man is a fraud and a sellout even now while he is dying. But he was one of the few on the Right at that time that wasnt calling for Obama to show his birth certificate, or saying he was a Muslim (or A-RAB) or any of that stuff. HE was just a cranky old man who ranted and raved about liberal policies and blah blah blah.

But anyways back to discussing Trump...
                        Last edited by Handyman; 06-20-2018, 07:39 PM.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hitler's rally is further proof Duluth is awful :/

Oh and:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I assume this guy will play the inaugural ball in 2020...

Oh and:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X