This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    And lost, which is why I have no issue with Sarah being turned away from stuffing her fat face.

Oh, damm, I made fun of her looks, didn't I?

If Dems had won that case, then I'd have a different opinion.
    Honestly she’s someone who dump would continually rip on physically if she was not on his “side.”

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      And lost, which is why I have no issue with Sarah being turned away from stuffing her fat face.

Oh, damm, I made fun of her looks, didn't I?

If Dems had won that case, then I'd have a different opinion.
      So you don’t want to deny people choice to do what they want, until you do.

Hmmmm

“They are not our teachers”
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Honestly she’s someone who dump would continually rip on physically if she was not on his “side.”
        Mookie wouldn’t put it past tD that he doesn’t do that daily

Comment

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Racism is in the eyes of the beaten.
          If that's your way of saying there's a power dynamic at play then yes I agree

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Also, I agree with the restaurant owner. Sarah can cram her attitude. If it's okay for a baker to not make cakes for gays, or for a pizzeria to not make pizza for gays, this restaurant can refuse to serve Sarah for being Sarah.
            Whataboutism?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I don't agree with denying her service. Better yet would have been to let het know that unlike her and her ilk she's welcome to stay and have a meal despite being a miserable SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Whataboutism?
                Whataboutism is basically a deflection to change the topic and not address the initial claim. That's not what's happening here. I'm not okay with denying gays or black people service and it's on thin legal ground at best. I am okay with denying someone from eating in your restaurant because they choose to be a scumbag for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  So you don’t want to deny people choice to do what they want, until you do.

Hmmmm

“They are not our teachers”
                  No, I want everyone treated equally, no matter their race, color, gender, religion or sexual orientation.

Supreme Court says I don't have to do that, so I won't if I choose not to.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Dump's Amerika.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Comment

Also the part where she tries to duck and hide from the camera lmao, it's like something and awkward villain out of a comic book would do.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Also the part where she tries to duck and hide from the camera lmao, it's like something and awkward villain out of a comic book would do.
                          or a dog

Comment

Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Or Michelle Bachmann.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Or Michelle Bachmann.
                                Lol, all good responses, I had to look this one up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Working...
                                X