X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Continue.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Continue.
    I think for our rightie friends you mean start (acknowledging our current reality and speaking up against the monsters they have put in charge of our country).

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      I think for our rightie friends you mean start (acknowledging our current reality and speaking up against the monsters they have put in charge of our country).
      That too.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Classic headline.

“President Trump has moved to impose tariffs on an additional $200 billion in Chinese goods, in response to retaliatory tariffs that China placed on U.S. products following Trump's decision to place 25 percent tariffs on $50 billion in Chinese goods.”

Comment

Thanks to all the attention on Simon Legree Sessions, Fagin Trump and Wicked Witch Nielson, few are paying much attention to the Forbes report on Uber-Sleazebag Wilbur Ross.
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Every day i think this is as low as we can go...and every day this administration digs deeper.
            The Nazi comparions are apt and should frighten everyone...sadly it doesn't.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

The audio tape of the screaming children is vile and horrific.

Where are all our hardcore conservatives to defend this? I can’t imagine this is what crosses the line for them

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Where are all our hardcore conservatives to defend this? I can’t imagine this is what crosses the line for them
                I turned it off after the orchestra comment. I was enraged and nauseous at the same time.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Q poll today shows 55% of republicans approve of the child separation policy.

JFC. If there’s a hell, it’s gonna be really crowded

https://www.vo*****/policy-and-polit...milies-parents

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I blame every single one of you who don’t agree with my position that the US borders should be open to whoever wants to come here.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Did I miss a memo on all these children being with fake families? I've seen that angle brought up in more than one place today from righties and it seems to have come from nowhere. It's like someone decided to co-op the unaccompanied minors story from the Obama era and slap it onto this crisis.

Was it Breitbart? Infowars? Fox?
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Ann Coulter said it live on Fox News' Sunday program "The Next Revolution." Breitbart and co. took a hold of it after that.

'These child actors weeping and crying on all the other networks 24/7 right now — do not fall for it, Mr President,' she warned Trump. 'I get very nervous about the president getting his news from TV.'

She went on to name an article in The New Yorker as her source, but the article in question does not actually appear to exist.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Ann says stuff that is controversial to make money and get attention and draw ratings. Whether she truly believes it or not, I have no idea. I don't like the fact that she does it, and that's another discussion.

On the crying kids, if THIS makes some think it will change people's minds, that's a mistake. You take a toy away from a kid, they're crying. What do you really think is gonna happen if mom and/or dad are taken away? It has become sensationalist "journalism."

Let me be perfectly clear: I don't like what is happening with the separating. Not one bit. Those who DON'T mind are not going to be swayed by this tape.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Fun things to fantasize about filling with killer bees: Ann Coulter's mouth

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Fun things to fantasize about filling with killer bees: Ann Coulter's mouth
                              Actually, I think that's the secret to her power.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X