X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Ingraham's old nemesis is at it again

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      He is doing what he always does...failing at making a deal. He wants this to be his path to the Wall...problem is neither side of the aisle wants the Wall or trust his word.

The WH doesnt care though...according to Maddow sources are saying the WH isnt even really bothered by the controversy at all.
      Emails came out today that a month after inauguration they Floated this policy. They aren’t bothered in the least

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        No offense to Chuck Todd cause I love him...but he and Don Lemon, and Chris Cuomo and everyone else is part of the problem. He can rip these clowns all he wants to but he is still going to give them a platform when they want to be on his show. He was part of the mainstream medias normalizing of Trump in the Primaries because it brought ratings. All these outraged media types were asleep at the wheel selling out because Trump = ratings and ratings = sponsors. There were very few that were on this from the beginning and they were often dismissed or kind of looked down upon by the so called mainstream media.
        Journalism is SUPPOSED to be neutral. Now, this will be a tough test at times throughout one's career, you HAVE to present both sides, no matter how ludicrous one side is.

For opinion show (or network *cough* FOX*) it's different rules.

"Trump is taking steps that he believes will accelerate an immigration bill that he is pursuing."
        "Trump is punishing families to get what he wants on immigration."
        "Trump is doing what needs to be done to get immigration reform to be done."

The top statement is neutral. The other statements are not neutral.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Emails came out today that a month after inauguration they Floated this policy. They aren’t bothered in the least
          I want to say I am shocked but I am about as shocked as I was to read that Rudy The Cousin Lover is being investigated by the DOJ.

Speaking of The Nimrod in Chief:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Guys, guys.

If we say mean things about people who gleefully mock disabled kids being tormented, they'll never vote for Democrats.

We need to understand where they're coming from and cater to their beliefs.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Guys, guys.

If we say mean things about people who gleefully mock disabled kids being tormented, they'll never vote for Democrats.

We need to understand where they're coming from and cater to their beliefs.
              Good reminder. Covering kids in cages is just click journalism!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Good reminder. Covering kids in cages is just click journalism!!
                Does it change the situation?
                Does it change people's minds from what they think the (IMO horrible) situation it is?

I don't think so. Jim Bob isn't gonna say "Well, I was kind of on the fence about it, then I saw some crying, and now I think that's horrible!"

EDIT: REFERRING TO THE KIDS CRYING THING, NOT THE CAGES THING.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Still not a reason to stop reporting.

If the nazis had a live feed from their camps, people would have said the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Does it change the situation?
                    Does it change people's minds from what they think the (IMO horrible) situation it is?

I don't think so. Jim Bob isn't gonna say "Well, I was kind of on the fence about it, then I saw some crying, and now I think that's horrible!"

EDIT: REFERRING TO THE KIDS CRYING THING, NOT THE CAGES THING.
                    Of course if Jim Bob watches Fox he thinks the kids are making crafts at summer camp. A dose of reality MIGHT make a difference. I'll ask again since you didn't feel like answering earlier, if the truth won't change anyone's mind, why does the right constantly lie about everything?

Comment

I don't care what Jim Bob thinks. Jim Bob still votes Republican in the end. I want Susie who wasn't inspired two years ago to be infuriated now.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Crying Children report:

If you agree with this situation overall, nothing changes, except you getting madder.
                        If you don't agree with situation overall, nothing changes, except you getting madder.

It's click bait.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          I don't care what Jim Bob thinks. Jim Bob still votes Republican in the end. I want Susie who wasn't inspired two years ago to be infuriated now.
                          If you haven't made up your mind on this situation by now, you are Jim Bob.

Comment

Everything is clickbait, they're for-profit news sources.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              Everything is clickbait, they're for-profit news sources.
                              You get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                "We have an audio tape of kids crying when they are taken from their families."
                                "So, kids cry in that situation."
                                "Yes."
                                "No sh*, Sherlock."
                                Brent I want have a beer with you when I finally move home and catch up but with all due respect gfy.

Comment

Working...
                                X