• Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I think I pulled my trigger early.
    Blanks, so no problem.

Comment

Meanwhile this BS keeps happening in Minnesota.

"Now that President Donald Trump has been in office, even people who weren't for him say they're impressed," said Jennifer Carnahan, chairwoman of the Minnesota Republican Party.
      http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...ncy/485956571/
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Meanwhile this BS keeps happening in Minnesota.

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...ncy/485956571/
        Its a cult. No surprises there.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by rover View Post
          why exactly did dems hate clinton? Beats me.
          hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            hahahahahahaha
            As kids sit in cages right now.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Sarandon.
              Oh God. Yes, I remember that now. F-ck her.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                Blanks, so no problem.
                So true.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  As kids sit in cages right now.
                  They were under Obama too but let's not pretend like you cared about it then either.

Comment

hahahahahahaha
                    Not funny.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

They were under Obama too but let's not pretend like you cared about it then either.
                      Obama set up a concentration camp on the border? Links please...

Comment

Here we go. This is exactly what Rover and I have been talking about for months. You couldn't have stated it better. Thanks.

Comment

Here we go. This is exactly what Rover and I have been talking about for months. You couldn't have stated it better. Thanks.
                          Yup. Now Obama = Trump! Kep, trix is your boy. Care to weigh in on this one?

Comment

I don't think there was separation of families during Obama unless there was a warrant or a DHS finding against the parent.

I think that's false equivalency. But I do not fully know the policy under Obama and it's worth knowing.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Not funny.
                              Actually it's hilarious seeing as I explained why like 2 posts before he made his. We all know why she lost and why guys who were gung ho about NAFTA and other neoliberal economic positions kept losing to complete and utter buffoons.

Rover is like a bot that got programmed by Frauddy's designers except his goal is to infiltrate the dems advocating for 90's economic policies that will surely cause them to lose in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I don't think there was separation of families during Obama unless there was a warrant or a DHS finding against the parent.

I think that's false equivalency. But I do not fully know the policy under Obama and it's worth knowing.
                                So you're "just asking the question"....

Comment

Working...
                                X