This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

What's really crazy about this whole situation is that immigration is at its lowest point since the early 70s. The whole fear and perception of illegal immigration is being whipped up way beyond what reality tells us. Because of the economy, mostly the lack of real recovery, few are illegally coming to seek work (relatively speaking). Many are, indeed, searching for asylum. They want to legally seek asylum, BTW, but this moron would rather the gangs get more powerful in Central America- so that you can be more afraid, and more likely want to build a wall.

Even more interesting are the real stats that we all know- illegal immigrants are less likely to commit a crime (any crime) than the average American. Legal immigrants are even less likely than that. https://stevenrattner.com/interview/...nt-falsehoods/

We are being forced into a state of fear so that we can justify having a dictator.

Good thing that every news source is really demonstrating that dumpy has been outright lying for the last week on this issue. (faux is NOT a news source)

Comment

On Steve Schmidt. I knew this would happen.

It's time RINOs like Schmidt were shown the door. What about this president's policies is not conservative? He's FAR more conservative than McCain, the campaign Schmidt worked on. This is sour grapes from the establishment RINOs. https://t.co/NagFkFYF2W
      — Phil Valentine (@ValentineShow) June 20, 2018

Perpetually losing GOP “consultant” leaves GOP! Stop the presses! https://t.co/KzHE0Ikj8x
      — Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) June 20, 2018
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        On Steve Schmidt. I knew this would happen.
        The writing was on the wall when he started going on Bill Maher.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          The writing was on the wall when he started going on Bill Maher.
          Nothing new to see that there's a HUGE crack in the Republican party. One that you could see coming via dumy's campaign rallies.

What happens next? Many traditional R's don't really buy into this path, but they are forced into it because of loud voters. Which has happened before via the tea party.

For sure, there will be this faction that is both nationalistic and very biased- one wonders how big it will end up being. They are there, and they are loud.

IF there's a big blue wave in November, will that be a sign to the more traditional R's to be more traditional Rs? I personally don't see many of them actually voting in November, as it will be like D's an Hillary- just can't vote to support dumpy and his path. And they certainly wont vote D.

It will be interesting to watch. Sort of.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...rtments-641084

Bye Bye Secretary positions. Labor and Education to merge.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              It’s a free country and people can conduct themselves as they see fit. With that being said, it would be nice to see the country move past all the nonsense. Good on the NYT for writing that. It says a lot about how far we’ve gone off the rails that people will attack that article.
              Are you really this effin' stupid? Seriously?

The NYT's writes that Trumpy says "Murderers and thieves", meaning brown people from south of the border, cause all brown people are murderers and thieves, want to "infest" our country, like the maggots and cockroaches they are, and "some" of his opponents react with rage? Like, why would they react that way? What did he say that could provoke such a reaction from them. Gee, our politics today is so uncivil.

The PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA was taking children from their parents and throwing them into concentration camps. Let that sink into your head for a minute.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WAS TAKING CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS AND THROWING THEM INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!!

And people shouldn't respond angrily to that? What should people get angry about?

Oh yeah, Obama coming for their guns.

BSABSVR.

And you think they need to be congratulated for writing such a steaming pile of horse****? That's the sort of both sides-ism that Brent says we need to see more of.

Dumber than a bag of hammers. Next time, think before you post anything on here.
              Last edited by rufus; 06-21-2018, 09:20 AM.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Trump to report in to the boss in July.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/polit...ing/index.html
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  What's really crazy about this whole situation is that immigration is at its lowest point since the early 70s. The whole fear and perception of illegal immigration is being whipped up way beyond what reality tells us. Because of the economy, mostly the lack of real recovery, few are illegally coming to seek work (relatively speaking). Many are, indeed, searching for asylum. They want to legally seek asylum, BTW, but this moron would rather the gangs get more powerful in Central America- so that you can be more afraid, and more likely want to build a wall.

Even more interesting are the real stats that we all know- illegal immigrants are less likely to commit a crime (any crime) than the average American. Legal immigrants are even less likely than that. https://stevenrattner.com/interview/...nt-falsehoods/

We are being forced into a state of fear so that we can justify having a dictator.

Good thing that every news source is really demonstrating that dumpy has been outright lying for the last week on this issue. (faux is NOT a news source)
                  Actually, white people are dying at a faster rate than they can fu**.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    It’s a free country and people can conduct themselves as they see fit. With that being said, it would be nice to see the country move past all the nonsense. Good on the NYT for writing that. It says a lot about how far we’ve gone off the rails that people will attack that article.
                    You are a sad person. Are we not supposed to be upset when the president orders kids be taken from their parents? Seems like a very good reason to get very upset and be very vocal about it.

Again, why are people NOT supposed to be upset when kids are taken from their parents? You've never answered that. Actually, you seem to want to FIND justification in that, instead of seeing it as an immoral thing to do.

And now people are "off the rail" when they protest about kids being taken from their parents?

What do you call people when they go nuts over the threat of your guns being taken away? Including using cross hairs in a picture of a candidate running for office? Isn't the idea that you pretend that you are actually going to shoot the other person a little more than going off the rail???

Basically, in your eyes, if you agree with the protest, it's ok, but if not, it's going off the rail.... duh.

One of these days, you need to explain why you see it as "extreme" or "going off the rail" or anything like that when people are really upset about a presidential policy that takes kids from their parents. That position makes zero sense with me.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Actually, white people are dying at a faster rate than they can fu**.

That, I knew. And that most births are legal ones from legal immigrants. At least the births that kind of keep up with the death rate.

Comment

Oh, and I know I'm late to the party regarding "both side -ism" but I wanted to throw my two cents at this also.

Having "both sides," while it seems "fair and balanced" at face value causes deep problems by legitimizing erronious positions.

John Olver summed this up neatly. Ninety-seven percent of scientists agreed that climate change is real. Typical news shows, in an effort to "appear fair" would have one person from each side debate their position.

All of a sudden, something that is overwhelmingly fact is now reduced to a 50/50 crap shoot.

https://youtu.be/cjuGCJJUGsg
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...=.d5fd0c859ee7

But I'm sure the usual suspects will be along with BSABSVR.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...rtments-641084

Bye Bye Secretary positions. Labor and Education to merge.
                            "Requiring Congressional action" so...
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

One other thing to add, why are people so ok with the president and his staff outright lying to you.

For days they blamed congress and the Democrats, only to just turn the whole thing back around with the same thing that started it- an EO.

Do people like getting lied to? By the president of this country?

This can't be twisted into something else- dumpy himself even blamed congress and the democrats, only to end the policy with a stroke of a pen.

How in the world is that acceptable? Where are the apologists who think that's perfectly ok? Do the means justify the end, again?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Are you really this effin' stupid? Seriously?

The NYT's writes that Trumpy says "Murderers and thieves", meaning brown people from south of the border, cause all brown people are murderers and thieves, want to "infest" our country, like the maggots and cockroaches they are, and "some" of his opponents react with rage? Like, why would they react that way? What did he say that could provoke such a reaction from them. Gee, our politics today is so uncivil.

The PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA was taking children from their parents and throwing them into concentration camps. Let that sink into your head for a minute.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WAS TAKING CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS AND THROWING THEM INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!!

And people shouldn't respond angrily to that? What should people get angry about?

Oh yeah, Obama coming for their guns.

BSABSVR.

And you think they need to be congratulated for writing such a steaming pile of horse****? That's the sort of both sides-ism that Brent says we need to see more of.

Dumber than a bag of hammers. Next time, think before you post anything on here.
                                I can’t control anything the president says or does. All I can control is what I say and do and I reject all forms of extremism, violence, and hate that have become so prevalent over the past couple of years. You and others are playing right into Russia’s hands and should be wise enough to see that. I may not agree with you and others politically but wish nothing but the best to everyone personally.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X